My light, my aurora...I never wanna let you go

Cookie: XD by the request of my beloved readers and fans, I present to you Austens point of view...hehe

-------------

(Austens POV)

Was it possible for ones heart to stop completely yet is still be able to live?

"Austen...I love you."

How long have I waited to hear those words? How long have I waited for this girl before me to look at me like this...with that flustered expression on her face?

Only in my dreams had I dared to imagine this moment...the moment that Fay Valentine, my beloved, would confess her love for me. Only in my dreams...

"You're not going to make this any easier for me, are you?" I vaguely heard her sigh.

In my clouded mind I heard every word she said, every single precious shy rambling but the words "I Love You" was suspended in my mind, making it hard for me to function properly.

How should I respond to her?

What should I say?

What should I do?

Now that this moment has finally arrived why the hell couldn't I even open my damn mouth and say something? I just stood there, staring at her. Staring at her flushed face, imprinting this very moment in my heart.

Then it dawned on me.

What if she was lying? Did Vals really love me or was this just something to distract me in order to calm down? The very thought of Vals making this sudden confession out of desperation made my heart burn with a sense of sadness so profound that I felt like I would break down before her.

Had I finally done it? Had I made the only woman that I will ever love in this existence and beyond afraid of me? So afraid that she'd say anything in fear? Was I being delusional in thinking that what I saw on her face now was love? What if it was forced? What if-