Stan the Janitor

Cookie: Ok readers! This is getting exciting! So now you know for sure that Stan's one of the stalkers. Whats gonna happen to Fay and Angela!? D: Read on....

Thanks for the comments and votes awesome readers! Keep it up! :)

-------------

I blinked, trying to understand. "Stan?"

His dark gaze landed on my face and he smiled. An eerie smile. A smile of an insane man. "Well hello, Fay."

"Oh my god," Angela stared at him, mouth agape. "Are you serious? The Janitor? The freaking janitor kidnapped us?"

Stans frown deepened as he kneeled down in front of us. Angela shrunk back but I continued to stare at Stan. He was my stalker? Well I guess it made sense. Why did I feel like I fell into some bad t.v show?

"What were you trying to do?" Stan asked Angela calmly.

Angela lifted up her chin defiantly at him. "Nothing."

He did something that shocked us both. Stan, the man that I thought had a gentle nature back handed her, hard enough to force her head back to the side, as far as it could go without breaking.

"Angela!" I gasped as her body slumped down with a hard thud on the cemented floor. I stared at her motionless body.

"Such a waste," I heard Stan mumble under his breath, taking Angela's face into one hand and examining it. Blood trinkled down from the side of her lip, which was beginning to swell.

I winched. I disliked her, but I would never wish her to be treated this way.

"She has such a pretty face," he continued, his tone thoughtful. "But she had such a rotten attitude towards everyone. That makes her ugly, don't you think so, Fay?"

I looked at him and found that his eyes were focused on me, twinkling with delight, like I would be pleased that he had knocked Angela out.

"You sick bastard."

Stan's eyes widdened. "But Fay, I'm doing this all for you. For us."

"I don't know what you're talking about, you psycho."

He sighed, shaking his head. Standing, he pulled the whole chair up straight, with me still tied to it. Shit, I had been all wrong about him. He was stronger than he looked.

"Now, Fay, don't be like that. You know how much I love you. Remember
all those love letters I sent you?"

"You mean those stalker notes you sent me?" I looked at him dryly. "Gee thanks. And oh yeah, thanks for the dead cat, it goes so well with my locker."

Stan blinked at me. "Dead cat? I didn't give you a dead cat."

I rolled my eyes. "Right."

"Fay, Fay, Fay," he repeated my name, like I was some naughty child who didn't understand anything. "Can't you see what you're doing? You're denying our love!"

It was my turn to blink stupidly at him. "Um, Stan, do me a favor? Check into a mental hospital and get help."

"I'm not crazy."

I looked pointed at Angela's motionless body, at myself tied to the chair then at him. "Really? You don't think what you're doing isn't the act of a psycho?"

Stan shook his head, pacing. "Why is she doing this?" He was muttering under his breath, like he was talking to someone invisible. "I thought you said that she'd come to understand."