What to wear? What to wear?

(Fays POV)

Hmm, what do girls wear for dates?

I stared at myself in the mirror and groaned. Ripped black jeans and a black tank top...I don't think that this could be considered as a 'date' outfit. Ugh! I seriously felt like pulling my hair out right about now. I didn't have a single girly clothes to wear! Why couldn't I have a girly sister at times like these? Instead I end up with a weird and getting weirder by the second younger brother.

I stomped to my closet and threw it open. Nope, nada. Not even a skirt in sight. What the hell was I going to do! Austen was expecting me in ten friggin minutes!

AHHHHHHHH!

It's been a week since the incident with Stan and Amber and I've been stuck at home the whole time. I couldn't even take a piss without my mom hovering behind me. All week she and Mama McKennzie wouldn't let me out of sight as if Stan and Amber would come back to finish the job.

It was driving me batty!

Then yesterday from out of the blue, Austen told our mothers that we had a date scheduled. My first instinct was to deny it but then I realized that he was giving me a chance to actually get out the house and away from our over-protective mothers. With a little persuation from Austen who shamelessly used his charms against our mothers they finally agreed to let me out.

Halle-friggin-lujah.

I didn't start freaking out like this though until that jerk, Luis, casually asked what I was going to wear when I happened to mention to him that I was finally going to get some freedom after a week of imprisonment.

"What are you talking about?" I had asked him over the phone last night.

"What are you going to wear, Fay?" Luis repeated, "you do know what a date is right?"

"Yeah, what's the big deal? I'll just throw on some jeans and a shirt."

"Oh my god, Fay, you poor poor lamb."