Not one...but two?

Cookie: This chapter is very short. I should have combined it with the previous chap. Oh well. But its getting to the good part now at least. XD

Youtube Song is the Hamster Dance. Hahaha, just a random song. Makes me wanna bounce around the room and dance. De-da-de-de-doe (teehee) Check it out after you read. It has funny hamster pics. So cute!

Pic is of Fay

-------------

(Fays POV)

Another scream echoed mine.

The scream startled me, making me stumble and stop short. My persuer shrieked again, tripping backwards and landing on their butt.

I blinked. "Son of a bitch!"

"Fay, you crazy psycho!!"

Angela Becker glared up at me. "What the hell are you thinking! You just tried to whack me!"

I glared back at her. "Why the hell were you following me!" Wait, could Angela be my stalker? What the hell?

Angela huffed, pushing herself up to her feet. "I wasn't following you." She paused. "You were being suspicious so I came to investigate. I bet you're up to something. Meeting your ghetto friends here, Fay? Huh?"

I shook my head. No, Angela couldn't be my stalker. It surprised me that she had never been on my suspect list. "Angela, get out of here."

"Why, so you can go ahead with whatever scheme you're planning?" She crossed her arms stubbornly. "I don't think so."

"God, Angela, would you just stop being an ass and go? What I'm doing is none of your business, miss nosy."

Her eyes narrowed. "You're meeting Austen here aren't you? What? Did I mess up your little smooching hour?"

I gapped at her. I mean really, my mouth was litteraly hanging open. This girl was nuts. I closed my eyes, counted to three and opened them again. "Angela, GO-Uh-WAY."

"I can't believe he sang a song for you," she went on, totally ignoring me. "I mean, what is this? A retarded version of High School Musical?"

I groaned. This girl wasn't going to go away. Just my luck. Maybe I should just throw her at my stalker while I still had the chance. She'd probably annoy them to death.

I opened my mouth to yell at her some more when I noticed something behind her, directly behind the trees. An outline of a figure, a figure silently watching us.

My eyes widdened.

"Angela?"

"I mean really," she was still babbling on, "if you two like each other you don't have to let the whole school..."

"Angela!"

"What!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her next to me. "Shut up!"

"Ow, Fay, let go!"

My grip on her tightened. "I said be quiet! Someone's out there."

That got her to shut up and stop struggling. "W-what? What are you talking about?"

I nodded to the trees several feet away from us. The figure was still there, like it was waiting. Honestly, I'm not going to lie, I was scared shitless. Knowing that you're being watched by something you can't really see...that's spooky.

"Fay," Angela whispered, finally noticing the shadowy figure. "What is that?"

"Run," I whispered.

"What?"

I tugged on her hand. "I said...run!"

We turned and took off running. Okay, now that I think about it, maybe going off into the woods hadn't been such a great idea after all.

Angela was right behind me, struggling to keep up. Why the hell would she wear designer high heel boots to a beach party by the woods?

"Fay!" Angela shrieked as she tripped over a tree root. I stumbled to a stop and turned, grabbing her hand.

"Come on!" I helped pull her to her feet.

Angela's eyes widdened. "Fay, behind you!!"

At the same time I happened to notice another figure coming in from behind Angela. It was holding something, something that was probably a weapon. I didn't even think. I just shoved her out the way.

Something hard hit me on the side of my head, making me see stars. The last thing I heard before blacking out was Angela screaming my name. And the last thing I seen were night stars twinkling above at me thru the trees.

My last thought was: What the fuck? There's two of them?