He's bringing sexy back

Cookie: Wow, this story sure got popular in a couple of days, even with the sudden wattpad melt down. XD THANK YOU my readers! *sniff sniff* For those voting, I appreciate it! The comments are great as well, I love chatting with my readers. Its so interesting. So please continue to...

COMMENT

VOTE and if you'd like...

FAN!!  Thanks!

--------------------------

(Fay's POV)

"I really missed you," Austen held me tighter, burying his face against my hair. "I'm happy to be back."

I felt myself slumping against him, suddenly feeling weak on the knees. Oh boy...I was in deep doo-doo.

"Okay,'' I said quickly, pushing him back. "Um...yeah, I just remembered that mom wanted me to help out with dinner so I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Tomorrow was Sunday so it would give me an extra day alone with him before we went to school. I need to sort out this whacky thoughts in my head and get used to this new and improved Austen.

"Alright," he smiled, "I'll call you later than?"

"Sure, sure," I stumbled back towards the door. "I'll talk to you later."

"Vals," he reached out for me, causing me to squeak and back up faster. "Watch out!" Too late, I tripped over a bag and went down. Hard. I stared up at his ceiling, blinking.

"You okay?" Austen's handsome face loomed over me, eyes filled with concern. He helped pull me up to my feet and I stumbled against him.

"I don't remember you being clumsy," he chuckled against my ear, causing me to shiver. "That's my job remember?"

I pulled back and would have almost tripped over the bag again if he hadn't pulled me against him again. My face smacked into his chest...nice firm chest...on no...I had to get out of there!

"Okay, sorry, thanks," I jumped back, this time avoiding his bags and making my way out his room. "See you tomorrow!" I left before he could say anything else. My face was as red as a cheery and I kicked myself for acting like a silly school girl with a crush. This wasn't me. Not. At. All. I was thinking things about Austen that I shouldn't be thinking...

I seriously needed help.

( NEXT DAY.....)

"My,my,my, who is that hunk of burning love?"

I grimaced.

Luis Alexander, my next door neighbor and partner-in-crime stood beside me on my porch. Together, we watched Austen washing his mothers car...topless. I hated to admit it, I mean reeeealy hated to admit it but damn he looked good. His nicely tanned muscles gleamed under the sun, slippery and wet. It took all I had not to keep staring at his firmly shaped six pack...okay who was I kidding? I was staring and staring hard...and so was everyone else in the neigbhorhood. I swear I saw several cars pass by more than one time just to get a good look a him.

"Yum," Luis grinned, nudging me, "looks like our little Austen filled out pretty well over the summer eh? That boy is bringing sexy back."

I glared at him. "If you knew who he was than why the hell did you ask me?"

He smirked. "You're just mad cause your little puppy turned into a hunky stallion."

I smacked his arm. "Shut up, I don't care."