This I Promise You

Cookie: Since the other 2 chaps were short I gave in and uploaded this one on the same day :)

A pic of Dean Valentine--------------------->

plus a song "This I Promise You" by N'sync. I know right!? N'sync. Go ahead call me a weirdo but i still love their songs! I miss the the N'sync and Britany Spears Era. lol 90's? The songs back then were so honest and sweet to listen to...unlike all these booty shakin music with half naked chicks jiggling their "goodies" T.T Well enough of my ranting and on to the story....

---------------

(Angelas POV)

I was being a coward.

The red puffy eyes staring back at me from the girls bathroom mirror was pathetic. It looked like the old Angela. The Angela that had been pitiful, a weakling. But those days were over now. I taught myself to be independent, strong. A survivor.

So way did I look like this?

So pathetic.

I was grateful that school was over, nearly empty of its annoyingly nosy students. It had been cowardly of me to hide in the girls bathroom just to avoid running into Jason. That guy was too stubborn to give up. The more he apologized, the more I became angry. But with who? Me or him? It got to the point where the pain turned into confusion.

Was I hurt because I loved him or because I loved what I wanted him to be and lost it? These sort of questions had been plaguing me since he had basically accused me of it.

Did I try to make Jason into a doll, a pupper for my own use without realizing it? Had I been preassuring him all this time, too selfish to notice?

I stared at my reflection and sighed. I really don't know. But still...for him to just leave me like that after declaring how much he loved me and loved being with me...that was too cruel. Like my father, he abandoned me so carelessly.

In minutes I made myself presentable again. I couldn't do anything about my eyes though. If anyone asks I'll just say my allergies were acting up. Problem solved. I wish this pain in my chest would be as easily solved.

I opened the door and stepped out. I froze when I spotted a familiar figure leaning against the wall across from me.

Dean Valentine.

-----------------------

(Deans POV)

She looked like a caught rabbit.

Angela's eyes widdened with surprise, shock then awareness. She was such a funny girl. To me, no matter how many times she hid her emotions to others I can always read her like a book.

Huffing, she didn't even question my presence, instead she pretended to not see me and walked passed. I followed silently behind her.

She walked with convidence and grace, a fitting image of a well mannered young lady but I knew better. This girl hid a lot of herself from the world.

"Stop that," she hissed but kept walking, not even turning to look at me.

"Stop what?"

"Following me! Are you some stalker now? As expected since you're that delinquints brother."

I studied the back of her head thoughtfully. Why was it, that she'd always have to act defensive around people as if she'd be afraid to get hurt if she got too close.