So much for my happy ending

Cookie: Hey there readers! I'm feeling generous today so Im releasing another chapter on the same day. Yaaaaay! Thanks for the VOTES/COMMENTS and FANS! ^_^ Please continue to do so! Vote and Comment I mean XD And this time this chaper is in Angela's POV! wheeeeee ;)

Oh and here's a pic of Fays younger brother the emotionlessly cool and strange Dean Valentine! I've chosen Alexander Lugwig (younger version) to play him. ^_^----------------->

-----------------------------

(Angela's POV)

"You're what!"

"I'm breaking up with you, Angela."

I stared at Jason, gapping. He was breaking up with me? Me, Angela Becker, the most popular girl in school? There were plenty of people who wished to be or be with me.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Jason had the nerve to shake his head at me, like I was a child or something. "Angela, this isn't going to work. We're not going to work."

"Why the hell not!"

"Its not you, its me..."

I held up a hand to stop him. Oh no he did not just go there. That was the oldest line in the history of break-up lines. "Don't give me that bullshit, why are you breaking up with me? I mean, do you know what you're saying? Breaking up with me is a big mistake."

"See," he frowned at me, "thats exactly it. You're too...too..."

"Too what?"

"Too snobby, stuck up, whatever you want to call it."

My jaw dropped. If possible it would have hit the ground with a crack. "You think I'm a snob? Stuck up?"

Jason sighed, looking annoyed with me. How dare he! "Angela, we're just not compatible anymore."

"Because you think I'm a snob?"

"Because you're too demanding, don't think about peoples feelings and you expect too much from me for one thing."

I glared at him. "Like what?"

"You want me to go to Harvard with you, I don't. I want to be a cop."

"You can be a lawyer, like me!" I crossed my arms, irratated. I mean come on, a lawyer was better than being a cop. Lawyers made more money and were more stable. Its a logical choice.  Besides they were both about laws. Jason didn't seem to get that. "Jason, being a lawyer ranks over being some city cop."

"But that's my decision, isn't it?"

"Okay, fine, be a cop, I wont stop you." I didn't bother arguing with him. I still had the rest of the year to change his mind. "So can you take me home now? I want to be home before my step-mother does." I'd like to avoid her as much as possible. That two-faced bitch. What my dad saw in her was a mystery to me.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Jason glared down at me. "We're over, Angela."

"What, you're still on that?"

Honestly, this guy had always been too dramatic, a bad habit I tried to break him from. "Jason, I get it, you want to be a cop, okay, fine. We don't have to break up over that."

I brushed passed him, making my way to the exit. We were still in school, unfortunately. It had only been thirty minutes since we had left the principles office, where Austen, that dweeby idiot who was obviously in love with Fay, was still with the principle because he was stupid enough to take the heat for her.