Let it rock

Cookie: Welp here's chapter 5 my readers. :) Thanks for all the comments and votes! XD Youre awesome. Please continue to VOTE/COMMENT and FAN if you like.

Corbin Bleu shall play our naughty Luis Alexander ^_^ ------>

------------------------------

(Fays POV)

Son of a bitch.

I knew I shouldn't have agreed and brought him here. What the hell had I been thinking?

"Keep looking like that and you'll scare all the customers away," Luis said from behind me.

I glanced at him. "They're all over him! Can you believe that? I shouldn't have brought him here."

"Hm hmm," Luis nudged me out the way and peeked thru the stage curtain. "Oooh, I see what you mean, they're swarming around him like flies."

We were at The Rage, waiting for our turn to be called out and perform on stage. I had no choice but to leave Austen on his own and now I was regretting that decision. I wanted to pull someones head off!

"Stop looking at me like you want to pull my head off," Luis huffed. "It's not my fault that you brought him here."

"He wanted to come!"

"Uh huh," Luis stepped back, shurgging. "Well there's not much that we can do from here. We're up next."

"Arrrrgh!" I wanted to pull my hair out in frustration. This feelings in me, the feeling of wanting to mutalate every woman next to Austen. What was it?

"You're jealous," Luis snickered. "Why, Fay, you're actually jealous over Austen."

"Am not!" I peeked out the curtains. "Look at them, those dumb bimbos."

"Oh yeah, sure, you're sooo not jealous." Luis rolled his eyes. "Keep telling yourself that honey."

"And the next performance is by your favorite band," the announcer said through the microphone. "Please welcome, Blue Crush!"

Yeah I wanted to crush someone all right.

"Come on, sister," Luis pulled me, "we're up."

Our keyboardist, drummer and bass player were already on stage, waiting for us. The lights on the stage were turned off. The crowed could only see our shadows but we could see them clearly. About a dozen group of girls of all ages surrouned Austen, who leaned casually on the bar, smiling. I wanted to bop him over the head with my guitar.

How dare he flirt with other woman in front of me! And how dare he look so good! Wearing black faded jeans, a black shirt and a biker jacket with his longish hair colmbed back, he look deliciously wicked. I wanted to kick his ass.

"All right people!" Luis shouted to the crowed as we took our places on stage. "Are you ready to rock!"

"Hell yeah!" The crowed screamed.

Our keboardist started off, than our bass player, finally the drummer and I joined in.

"Let it rock!" Luis screamed.

The crowed went wild as our rock music blasted thru the stereo.

Luis started singing, taking the lead.

I see your dirty face

Hide behind your collar

What is done in vain

Truth is hard to swallow

So you pray to God

To justify the way you live a lie, live a lie, live a lie