I'm gonna kick her ass...

( Fays POV)

In the nick of time, just before Amber pulled the trigger intending to end my life Luis rammed into her side, knocking her over as the gun went off. Her frustrated scream followed. At the same time, Jason was suddenly at my side pushing me out the way of the stray bullet.

"Son of a bitch!" Jason cursed into my ear as we both went down, hard.

"Jason!" I pushed him back and inspected the bullet wound. It was on his upper right arm, blood oozing out. "Press your hand against it!"

"I know, I know," Jason snapped, "shit, it hurts like hell."

"I'm sorry," I couldn't find anything else to say. He had protected me. He took the bullet that was meant for me. Jason had saved my life.

I looked behind me and found Austen was unhurt, standing over Stan like an avenging angel. Stan was on his knees, doubling with pain. I was relieved that the other gun shot that had come from Stans gun missed Austen.

"Fay, watch out!" I heard Luis scream.

Too late.

Amber jumped on top of me, pinning me down with her legs. Before I could react, she began to slap me as if her life depended on it.

Luis' POV

"Shit," I kicked Ambers gun as far away from us as possible before pulling her off of Fay.

Amber screeched like a mad woman, thrashing against my hold. "You okay?" I asked Fay as I tried to keep a firm hold of Amber the psycho witch. Seriously, this chick was demented.

"Let her go," Fay stood, wiping the blood off her lip.

"What?"

"Let her go," Fay repeated.

I blinked at her. "Let her go?"

"If she wants a piece of me, let her try." Fay's eyes bore into mine. They were hard, angered and determined. "I'm going to kick her ass for all the shit she put me through."

I grinned. Now this was the tough as nails chick I knew and loved.
Stepping aside, I released Amber.

"Bitch," Amber hissed at Fay. "I don't need a fucking gun to finish you off!"

"Bitch," Fay taunted back. "I don't think you have what it takes to take me on."

Amber screamed and launched herself at Fay.

Jasons POV

I don't understand girls. I really don't.

I watched as Amber launched herself at Fay, who stood still, smirking.

I shook my head. This was crazy. Was Fay really planning to fight her?

"Don't try to move," Luis crouched next to me. "We don't know if the bullet hit any vital spots."

"You're seriously going to let this happen," I pointed at the two girls. "You're going to let them duke it out?"

"It's what Fay wants," Luis shrugged. "And Amber deserves to have her ass whipped."