IV

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

"stop all that poutin." maya mugged me.

"this is my face."

"oh... well fix it."

"rudeness." i mumble reapplying my lip gloss.

"is that?" maya started but cut herself off.

"what?" i ask looking to where she was looking.

it was him again. i kept seeing Taurus at this point he was looking for me.

"stalker." i say to myself.

"these chanel glasses cute?" maya asked.

"yeah they got em in black?"

"mhm." she says showing me a pair just like em.

"yeah i'ma have to get these." i say feeling someone stare at me.

"yeah he looking." she tries to say without making it obvious we were talking about him.

i turn around and smirk at him i guess he took that as an invite to come over here and talk to me.

"i just keep seeing you." he says and i chuckle.

"right, almost as if you're stalking me."

"never that shorty."

maya stifled out a fake cough.

"oh, this is my cousin maya."

"what's up maya."

"hey." she says bored. "ima be by the shoes when your done."

"okay." i nod.

"i'm sorry i dipped out on you the way i did." he says once she walks away.

"you good, it was just sex." i shrug.

"right..."

"is that all?"

"yeah." he said now walking away.

taurus bartlett

taurus bartlett

"she really hoed you." tbaby laughed and i hit him.

"shut up."

"ion know man, sound like she not into chasing."

"i ain't finna chase her ass neither." i say, clearly lying. her not wanting me as bad as i want her too was eating me up inside.

"yeah okay my nigga." he says turning on the tv.

i shook my head looked for her instagram. i couldn't find shit on ole girl.

"lani!"

"what!" she yelled back.

"what ole girl instagram, the one that did your nails?"

"aaliyah?" she ask raising an eyebrow.

"yeah her."

"it's like liyahxxx"

"all them x's for what." i say typing it in and she popped up.

i clicked the profile and she hadn't posted anything since four months ago. her story was active though, the ring was around it so i watched it just two quotes and a picture of herself with a song by kehlani playing.

her highlights was filled with her and her cousins, i followed her before exiting the app. i hated the media so much, i was only active if i had to be or in cases like these wanted to.

"that girl got his head gon sis." tbaby told leilani.

"who liyah? how?"

"they hooked up and she acting uninterested, got poor little polo going out sad." tbaby sent a fake pout my way and i threw the decorative pillow at him.

"stop talking." i tell him.

"don't be mad at me because she got you gone." he stuck his tongue out.

"such a little ass girl." i shake my head.

"you hooked up with my nail tech?"

"it was once." i shrug.

"crazy she ain't even tell me." leilani shook her head.

"she followed me back." i say reading the follow back on my phone.

"you slept with her for real?" leilani ask and i nod. "that was gon be my friend."

"she still can be." i say.

"nah now she finna be sis in law." tbaby says.

"i ain't looking into shawty like that."

"right... that's why you was stalking her and tryna find her instagram." he nods slowly "makes sense to me."

we left the city tomorrow, i'd forget about her soon i just had to give myself some time. the pussy was definitely bomb but i could definitely find that anywhere.

"there goes that friendship, onto "hey sis, ma said she want you and Taurus to come for dinner."" leilani said making tbaby laugh.

"that girl was a quick nut, y'all drop it."

"let me see what she look like." tbaby said and i shook my head no.

"i'll show you." leilani said pulling out her phone to show him.

"oh i see why you so fucked up about her not liking you back." tbaby practically drooled over her photo.

"close yo mouth." i tease.

"you gotta get her, one of the baddest you'd ever have."

"i could find a bad bitch anywhere, but where ima find a her?"

"true! get this one she got a good head on her." he says and boy does she.

she know how to use that mouth to an advantage.

"she a nurse?" he asked even i ain't know that.

"she's a RN she told me when she was doing my nails." lani says and i nod. "she's a real coo person for real."

"i say dm her." tbaby shrugs and leilani agrees.

"yeah what's the worst that could happen? she already followed back she know that text coming."

"i'll text her, in the morning though." i say yawning.

"now if she find somebody else by morning i blame you." tbaby says laying on the couch.

"i'm going to bed." i stand up and go to the biggest room in the telly.

there was a door that led to another room which leilani and tbaby would sleep in.

i took off my watches and chains putting them in my jewelry box that had a lock on it. just in case housekeeping was on some weird shit, keep my valuables safe.

i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tongue before washing my face and putting on vaseline.

i looked at the time and it was only ten. i texted her that i'd like to speak with her properly and before i knew it i was sleep.