XXVIII

AALIYAH MOOR"uhh aria ain't been responding in the group chat fuck is her problem

AALIYAH MOOR
"uhh aria ain't been responding in the group chat fuck is her problem." maya mugged the camera.

"shit i don't know." i shrug.

"ima get on her ass." she text our group chat and i see the message come down my screen.

"she been posting hella on her story so i know she see us."

taurus was giving me a foot massage because we just got back from his concert and my feet were hurting. i wasn't used to this lifestyle yet.

he had an album waiting to drop and has yet to drop it and fans were antsy.

"oh this bitch!" i heard.

"what, what happened?"

"she said been."

i open the messages and inside it said what maya said which was "aria is there an issue " and aria responded with "been"

"why she acting so hostile?" i say genuinely curious.

"i don't know but this hoe blowing me." she said huffing loudly.

"yeah." i finally respond in the chat.

as it went on she lost both of us not even gonna lie.

i asked what's the issue and she said, 'I'm not explaining shit to grown mfs'

i dead and drop the issue.

it did begin to bother me again because we were so close and you can't say what the fuck the issue is? weird bitch energy.

i had left the group chat we were in and unfollowed her on all social media, i had no need to follow you and watch you if we have an issue with each other that you don't plan on resolving.

"ima call you back liyah." maya said and all i did was nod.

i texted my giant cousin gc and told them they got it. then she start cursing at me. and they all began to watch the beef unfold.

"bae, why aria being weird." i scrunch my face up.

"not gone lie to you, she been weird to me." he shrugs and stops rubbing my feet.

"why you say that?" aria wasn't exactly weird to me, just certain things she did would irritate me because of how she acted.

"ion know like she distant i guess, like you and maya was always hanging out and you know just overall close as hell, she always acted too good."

"i guess i could see the acting too good part." i nod because that was very much true.

"yeah and ain't nun wrong with being distant because it's good to be out the way, shit i be out the way for real but that acting too good shit not it. she never wanted to hang with y'all for real, always blowing y'all off, then her attitude was stank, oh and and talk a lot of shit" he finished and i laugh.

i never looked at it that way but she often didn't hang with me and maya if it wasn't something involving being outside or in some niggas faces.

i always figured she just rather work then play around with me and maya but then again that wasn't the case or the only reason at least.

"that's yo cousin though, y'all gon bounce back on foe nem." he said going to the bathroom.

he washed his hands and came back.

"oh nah the way shorty talking she wanna fight." i shake my head.

i start typing a mile a minute and left it as that after i said what i said.

i told her we could bump and that's that. i did realize i was too grown to be fighting but bitch watch how you talking to me.

everyone start making me and maya to be the bad guys and it went the case. girly went on a trip and came back with weird energy. and we've tried two times to see what was up with our girl but whole time we thinking shit sweet this hoe got a problem.

she said something we said on our group facetime call was said that she ain't like but she couldn't seem to tell what was said.
i left that alone and told her when i'm back in the city we could handle it.

"don't fight that girl." taurus chuckled taking off his pants.

"nah bruh she started with me now it's up." i shrug.

"my lord." he shook his head. "you know she can't fight just let her have this one."

"fuck allat for real."

TAURUS BARTLETT

TAURUS BARTLETT

i knew it wasn't no changing her mind but sometimes you gotta let shit go and let them think they won. i mean shit, you already winning in life that bitch a whole loser if you ask me.

liyah wasn't working at the moment but that was on me. i had her as a little assistant for the time being but she told me she really wants to have her own beauty bar. so she can do nails, lashes, hair and all that good stuff women like.

i had an idea of how i could help too.

"babe i need to run to cvs, i'll be right back." aaliyah said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"ight love be safe." i kiss her cheek and she smiles climbing out the bed.

she left the room and i quickly text chayln to come get her shit.

TO BE CONTINUED 👹