XXII

taurus bartlett

taurus bartlett

i had just got done with my concert for tonight and had an after party to attend. i wasn't really feeling it but i decided i would to get my mind off her.

she was literally all i thought about she was taking over my brain. i couldn't think of anything without thinking of her. my mama told me this was real love and i need to fix it if i ever wanna be at peace with myself again. she said aaliyah was definitely different from any girl i've come across that's because she was a woman. she may forgive me but will she take me back? the scary thing is i don't know and my mama didn't either.

leilani was mad at me shill about falling out with aaliyah. i apologized to her too. i've been doing that a lot lately.

"what's on yo mind?" my road dog Tommy asked.

"still thinking bout her gang." i shake my head in defeat.

"she got yo head goneeee!"he exaggerates.

"yeah man."

"her pussy good? it's plenty pussy everywhere." he says as if it was nothing. he never had a her

"nah bruh, it's beyond that. it's her."

"yo heart hurt?"

"sometimes." i lied, it's all the time.

"how long since y'all spoke?" he ask as we walk to the sprinter van.

"about a month now."

"youn think she found someone else?"

"doubt it." she barely trust niggas no way she got a new one.

"i don't know gang." he shrugs pulling up her instagram.

she was laid up in her bed naked with flowers beside her with the caption saying 'thank you baby 💕'

my heart dropped. my whole world stopped.

i think i blacked out cause now i was purchasing tickets to Chicago.

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

i was back home, i been back for two days now. i was definitely glad to be home, i love my mama but she had me doing all her house chores.

i had just finished laundry and now i was starting hannah montana over.

maya was at work but there was a knock on the door.

there stood taurus. my heart stopped and my face fell to the floor.

"hey." i say feeling shy.

"don't play wit me liyah." he says in all seriousness.

"what?" i ask twisting up my face sorta confused.

"you fucking with somebody?"

"no? what? come sit down." i usher him in.

we sat on the couch together in silence for a moment before we exchange words.

"i'm sorry liyah." he broke down. "i thought it was innocent, i had no intentions on hurting you. i should've never been texting her in the first place but i felt like i needed to be there."

"why? you still love her?"

"i got love for her." he sorta shrugs. "but it's nothing like the love we got. i promise i've never been this gone over a female. i'm not eating, can't focus, can't think if i'm not thinking about you."

"i just think it's weird that i asked you for consent and took your feelings into consideration without you being my man about going to my ex's mothers dinner. but yet you were laid up with me while texting your ex!"

"and i'm sorry i was wrong, that was wrong."

"oh nigga i know." i roll my eyes.

i already know i was finna forgive him. i was a sucker, i know but i was in love and cheating wasn't involved fully just lack of communication.

"i forgive you, but i'm not ready to go back completely."

"i understand that." he nods.

"we'll continue to do what we were doing just no sex."

his eyes damn near fall out his head before he just nods and agrees.

"i can settle on that." he nods slower this time.

i nod. "good, we have an understanding. let me find out you fuck another bitch though killing both of y'all cause i'm tired of being played with."

i was serious. old liyah was too nice forgiving and always hurt. i gotta come back harder cause in all reality i'm nothing to play with. i hate how forgiving i am, get that from my mama but this the last time for him.

all men really, this my last try before giving up.