XXVII

⚠️⚠️⚠️

AALIYAH MOOR

AALIYAH MOOR

"i might as well have cheated on you, as much as you accuse me of cheating." i bounce and sing to the song that played in my mama car.

recently she moved down to atlanta. we had a crazy time that just passed these last four months.

"anything you wanna talk about?" she ask me looking over to me.

"nah girly." i chuckle looking out the window.

i missed my man so much it was crazy. i couldn't stand to be away from him for too long anymore. he had me on lock, i know down bad of me.

"we here lil girl." she says unlocking the door as we approached the opening gate.

"bye mommy." i kiss her cheek then unbuckle my seatbelt.

i ran out the car up to the doorstep. the door was unlocked so i took that as my open invite, proceeding to go into the house.

i wasted no time spotting out my man sitting on the black diamond studded sofa.

"baby!" i jump for joy to him.

"hey my love." he held me and kissed all over my face.

i loved my life.

"i missed you boo." i hold onto him as tight as i could.

"i missed you too ma."

"hey liyah." leilani popped out.

"hey girl." i hop off taurus' lap but he just pulled me back.

"he so clingy bro." she smiled and shook her head.

"it's really her now." he chuckled but still sat there rubbing on my ass in front of his sister.

"y'all make me sick really." she shrugs walking away.

i never knew his brothers real name they just call him tbaby and i never felt the need to ask or call him anything different since that's what i was used to them calling him.

"hey liyah girl." his mama said making me smile.

"hey mrs. stacia." i say and wave over to tbaby.

he waved back and sat on the other side of the couch.

time went past and taurus put the blanket over us but he still was rubbing the fuck out of my ass. he was so touchy at this moment i felt his hands slip in my shorts.

i wore some small jean shorts and a white tank top that was cropped.

"taurus tremani." i whisper to him sternly when i felt his fingers brush my coochie.

"you so soft and i missed you." he kisses my neck gently before getting a good suction on it.

"taurus bro." i pull my head back slightly feeling my body tingle and heat up.