XV

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

"i'm not gone yell." i say calmly "just tell me who she is."

"you really wanna know?" kameron asked me looking dead in my eyes.

"yes." i sigh. that's literally all i wanted.

"she just an old friend." he waves it off.

"stop lying to me yo!" now i was getting tired.

he kept playing in my face and it showed. i allowed this shit too! all the shit i promised myself i wouldn't go through cause many women in my family have, look at me now. life is really crazy.

"what you getting mad for? i told you what it was." he shrugs.

"cause you lying nigga! i ain't ask for shit but for you to keep it a buck and you can't even do that."

"you ain't even my bitch for real i don't know what you trippin bout."

"you right." i nod my head walking over to the kitchen. "ion own you shit and you don't owe me nothing."

"right, so just relax and do that thing that i like." a smirk grazes his face.

"i'm out." i grab my purse off the counter and see my car keys across the room.

"you looking for these?" he ask now holding my keys in his hand.

"just give me my fucking keys and i'll be out your way." i say on the verge of crying. i was tryna hold it till i got to the car but i couldn't, this shit was breaking me.

"come get em then." he says holding them high above his head. for him to be 6'3 and me 5 foot something this wasn't looking well.

"give me the keys bro!" i yell feeling my face heat up.

"now you mad for real." he laughs at my pain, he's enjoying this shit.

"i wanna be done. why you dragging me around if i'm not who you want? i want somebody who wants me and clearly you don't, give me my keys."

"i said come get em." he waves them.

"so fucking child, wish j didn't fuck your ass." i spit out.

"oh yeah? too bad you can't take that shit back."

"yeah too fucking bad." i roll my eyes plopping down on the couch.