XI

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

i final touched down back at home. maya younger sister Lola was there.

"hey Lo." i say pushing my suitcase in.

"hey liyah!" she got up and hugged me.

"you got so big girl." it's like yesterday she was just six now she sixteen.

"girlll we went over this." she rolls her eyes playfully and sat back down.

"where your sister at?"

"work."

"work? at this time?" i ask grabbing the apple juice out the refrigerator

"girl she quit the club, she in training to be a pharmacist now."

"oh she getting up there with aria."

"mhm." she hums.

i walked to my bedroom and i was gonna take a shower but instead i texted Taurus.

my message never went through so i assumed i was blocked. after the time we had it seemed impossible for him to do me such way, but he was a male, so i snapped back into reality.

i didn't go to any of his social media and text him i just simply let it be.

i did decide to take my shower and took my ass to sleep, mind you it's 3:05.

time went on and i finally got a text back. i ignored it though. i wasn't really in the mood to interact with anybody who wasn't in my household.

maya finally got home from training and was making dinner.

"what you making?"

"you won't believe it but stuffed chicken, asparagus, and mashed potatoes."

"damn y'all loading me up with carbs." i say sitting in the living room.

Lola was sitting in there with her laptop open but on the phone with her airpods in her ears. just laughing it up with somebody.

"i seen this recipe on pinterest so i had to try it." maya said and i nod turning on the tv.

i was unsure of what to watch but bmf was coming back on soon so i just went ahead and watched season one again.

"you watching bmf?"

"yeah why?"

"i'm tryna watch it shit." she said coming over to the living room.