XXV

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

"whew ion wanna go out no more this week." i say wiping the makeup off my face.

"you look so good mama." Taurus says stepping into the restroom.

"i feel good too." i say smiling over at him.

"i like you even better without the makeup." he kiss my cheek.

"i do too." i say walking out the bathroom.

"yuh ready for bed now?"

"mhm."

we both got in bed and tomorrow we had a flight to catch from arizona to greece.

"i love you mamas." he cuddles onto me.

"i love you too."

recently taurus has been so clingy and i don't know why. maybe the fear of losing me but he should too much worry about that because i ain't going nowhere any time soon.

"i was supposed to get Tremani back this week but we going out of town but on the way back im getting him from my mom."

"okay baby" i've been in cali for a good month now and i've liked it a little.

i think he tryna get me to stay because every time i mention going home he gets an attitude.

"i think i'm leaving on the third." i say before yawning.

"always tryna leave me, who you tryna get back to?" he ask rubbing his hand up and down my sides.

"i do pay half of the rent i'm paying half to not stay there."

"so stay with me." he says as if it's nothing.

"uh hello, let's get back to reality." i shift a little.

"i don't think it's that bad of an idea." he let's go of me.

"i gotta life to live just like you baby."

"mhm." he hums pulling me back into his embrace.

i lay back comfortably feeling myself grow even more sleepy.

"i love you" he says and kisses the back of my head.

"love you too." i say dosing off.

taurus bartlett

taurus bartlett

i thought i was joking about her moving in with me but it turns out this is actually what i want. i'm tired of waking up alone, i know who i want for life. i ain't been so sure about nothing my whole life.

i let her fall asleep completely before carefully sliding out of bed.

i was actually getting nervous, i woke felt like this about a girl in so long it's becoming scary. i text leilani cause she's good with this type of stuff, really hope she ain't sleep.

time went on and i was still in my head about it all.no text nor call from leilani.

i then text my mom.

she told me stuff like "aww this is exciting! make sure this is really what you're ready for tho."

i do gotta play it smart because of who i am, can't let nobody come around to use me. although i don't think Aaliyah is like that.

i was sitting in my game room playing 2k and she walked in.

"why you not sleep? you need to be sleep for our big plane ride."

"you left me for too long bro." she plops down beside me on the futon.

"my bad baby" i kiss the top of her head and she leans on me.

"i'm so damn tired." she yawns as she speaks.

"go to sleep baby, i'll keep it quiet." i turn down the tv volume.

she nods then kicks her feet behind her snuggling onto me.

i played the game for three hours straight before getting tired. whole time i had a flight to leave for in two hours.

quick update