V

aaliyah moor

aaliyah moor

"i don't know liyah, that boy on yo body bad." aria said reading the dm.

"should i meet up with him?" i ask the two girls.

"yeah, i say go for it he always gone find a way to pop up might as well meet up wit shorty." maya said sitting in the chair across from me.

i was supposed to be doing her nails but she couldn't decide what she wanted.

"what color girl damn!" i say showing her the color wheel again.

"hmm, i'm thinking orange but my man said might blue." she put her finger across her mouth contemplating what color she should choose.

"at this point bitch you getting both." i say snatching her hand and getting my polish ready.

"yeah i'm calling the police, snatching my arm out the socket and you do nails at the house." she mugged me.

"call em, i'll beat yo ass before they arrive."

"do my nails hoe." she rolls her eyes extra hard.

"yes massa." i say doing orange on the tips and i'd blend the blue in.

"so when you gon do mine?" aria came from the kitchen with a glass of red wine.

"whenever we're both available but i work at the hospital tomorrow night so maybe sunday."

"damn i go back to work on sunday." she pouts.

"well either get em done today or hold your peace." i say focusing on maya nails.

"i hate yall." she says drinking the wine.

"aww bookie mad." maya taunts her.

"don't make me throw this drink ik yo bitch ass face."

"you wanna be cookie so bad." maya said shaking her head.

"you piss me off." aria days trying to hold in her laughter.

"okay hoe next hand." i say and maya put the other hand in sight.

i took a mini pause, and respond to the Dm. all i did was tell him i'd be down to link, within minutes he told me he'd be at my house to pick me up at four.

it was already 2:22 and i was doing nails so i had to hurry. i gotta get ready and everything.

"oh hoes, we gotta speed this service up." i say starting her nails again.

"don't mess up my shit tryna get to that nigga." maya teased and i flick her off.

"shut up." i smile finishing her nails.

"they decent i guess." she smiles.

"mhm cash or card?"

"neither it was free." she blows her nails getting up from the chair.