Regret

Hello chellamgala 🥳

Here is the 6th chappy 🤗🤗

.........

Sivaangi ran to closet and locked herself and hide her face on her palms .

S; ayyo enne di pannitu iruke .innu konjam poirundha enne agi iruku .

Smv; ahh aduthu 3 masathule pregnant agirupe .

S; edheyyy 😳...no no no ...avuru manasule avuru wife dha innu irukaru .nama manasule asaya valathuka vena appro nama dha kasta padanu .

Smv; appo un manasule avuru ille apdidhane . uruttu evulo venumo uruttu ana ...last la feel panna poradhu needha .so think panni mudivu edu ..

S; en kavala Ella avuru enne sandhya nu nenachi kiss pannara ille sivaangi nu nenachi kiss pannara nu terle .

Oru vele avuru sandhya nu sollita ...

Her eyes shed silent tears . After sometime she changed her dress and came out and lyed on bed .

Ashwin came outside .he was wearing vest and shots .he saw her who was acting like sleeping .he lyed on left side and turned to another side showing each other back .

Both  their sleep  are far away for them

He turn towards her and saw her back .she felt his gaze .so she just turn to his side .both their eyes locked...

Ak; sorry sivaangi .unne hurt panni irundha .

S; na onnu kepe soldringla ...

Ak; enne ...

S; adhu ...neenga enne yaaru nu nenachi ki...kiss panninge .

Ak; yaaruna ...

He understands that but he acted like he doesn't know what she is asking...

S; san...

He put his finger on her lips stopping her .she frozen in her place.

Ak; shh ...na sivaangi ya dha kiss panne sandhya ve ille .sandhya ve na marakala dha aana adhuku nu unne Ava kude compare panni kasta padutha mate bcs avala pole ni iruke .endha change ille .aana oru change iruku Ava unna mari bold ille.

S; appo neenga regret panliya .

She talked while his fingers njoying her soft petals .

Ak; ille ... prove panni katava....

He asked in mischievous tone ...she glared him.

He shut his mouth ...

Ak; sorry enaku enne aachu nu terle oru mari behave pante .

S;it's kk .tungunga .

Ak; kovam illele...

S; adhella iruku 😏...

Ak; maaa....

Smv; ayyo Ivan vere maa..maa...ntu .nane epudre thalli irukardhu Puriyama setthutu iruke .

Ak; ma endha Kanavu ulaguthuku poite.

S; yovv tungu ya .masa masa-ntu .

She closed her eyes tightly .he chuckled and felt relief.he also slept seeing her face .

Next day morning...

Sivaangi woke up and searched her phone on table .but she can't move from her place .she opened her eyes slowly ...

Her eyes widened in shock ,Ashwin was lying on her stomach comfortably. His messy hair ,his sharp eyebrows .his angry nose and his rough lips and jaw line .

She patted her chest and calmed herself.

Smv; paavi payyan .mrngeyy enne ipdi koldrane .

She closed her eyes calming herself when she opened her eyes . Ashwin winked at her .

She shouted in high pich

Smv; Muruga ..Muruga ...ille ..ille ...kadavuleyy andha kanna Mattu pakadha sivaangi .very dangerous eyes .

She was blabbering closing her eyes tightly. Ashwin face was must to watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Ak ; what the hell..ennachu ...

He sat straight ...she slowly opened her one eye and saw his eyes .again she shouted ...

Smv; no..no..no.... Odidu sivaangi odidu ...

She just ran from there ....

Ak; paithyama iva .kalailaye loosu mari olaritu pora....

He was clueless what is happening around him 🤭🤭.

She calmed her raising heart .she took  bath and changed her dress in closet .

She was wearing red plain saree which exposing her assets in that saree .

She came outside and drying her hair in towel .she saw Ashwin in corner of eyes .he was sleeping peacefully.

Smv; nyt ennela Panna ippo paccha pullayatu tunguriya iru da mavane vekkire unaku katcheri .

She took powder and poured on floor .again she opened the cupboard and adjusted it .again she pour glass of water and mixed salt and baking soda and  put it on table beside cupboard .

Smv; setthada mavane innaiku .

She wiped her face and put a bottu on her face and kumkum on her partition .

Suddenly she shouted again ,...

Ak; eiiii ennachu ..ennachu ....

S; ahhh cockroach .... cockroach.....

Ashwin stood up on floor and slide to cupboard .while he was shouting ...

He leaved a relief sigh when he safely landed on cupboard.but jerked and shouted in pain .

When all clothes and things fell on him.he landed on ground with thud .he groaned in pain .

He stood up wincing and took glass of water and drank it but throw up.

While one jeevan was rolling on bed laughing hardly .

He glared her deathly.but she again laughed seeing his face.

Akmv; adipaavi Ella un plan dhana .irukatu di pathukure unne girandhagi. Ayyo amma en idupu poche ...

Sirikiriya siri di .nanu sikira time Varu appo pathukure unne mavale 😶😒

Sivaangi sang a song seeing Ashwin.

S; poda poda punnaku podadha thappu Kanaku .

Again laughed hard ....

To be continued....

Hope you like this chappy

How was it