Twineyyyy 💔

Double update 🤗

Target reach agale but still I'm giving .so reach panna vechidunga .

Please read before chapter  💜

Author thalai maraivu  ...

🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

............

He ran towards her and asked her what ....

She pulled his phone and called police service to collect location of sandhya .

She took his phone and ran from there .

R; thangam nillu naanu vare ...

But on already left ....

🚫 Abuse content 🚫

Here in banned oil factory..

Sandhya was unconscious .four boys sat around her .

B1: summa gummunu Iruka da .sir varathukulle Namma konjam anubavichikala .

B3: deii avuru vandhura poraru da .appro edavdhu nadaku thevaya summa iru da

B2: maccha avan apdidha solluvan .ni vaada Namma povo .

B4; naanu vare irunga da .

The trio boys moved so b3 also followed them .sandhya slowly opened her eyes and blinked to get clear view .

B1; enchita da vasadhiya pochu .

B4: anubavikka vendidhan da .pakave ipdi Iruka .

Sa; anna enne vitrunga na .neenga ninaikura mari ponnu na ille na .

She joined her hands and cried .but that animals didn't gave damn to their ears .her pleadings deaf to their ears .

Sa; anna...anna...vitrunga na ..

B1 pulled her hairs and she screamed in pain .

Sa: anna .. please na vitrunga na valikudhu na ...anna ..anna ...unga kaala vena vilure na vitrunga na ..

B2 slapped her hardly.her lips was bleeding.she cried in pain.b4 pulled her shawl .she moved back but b2 pulled her legs .they removed her pants .

She screamed her lungs out she hugged herself .boy3 took his phone and captured her .she closed her face and cried .

Sa: anna ...please na .. vitrunga na ..na unga thangachi mari na ..please na ipdila pannadhinge na .

But they didn't hear her .she saw her phone and recorded their faces .she silently took it her hands and hugged herself .

But they pulled her up and pulled her top .she screamed and ran from there pushing them .b3 was recording her videos .

She hide behind the machine .but they searched her .she was crying thinking about her fate.

Boys catched her and beated ruthlessly.she was bleeding all over her body .she was weak . All these are she captured in that place also .

B3 still took her videos she tried to hug herself but b2 kick her stomach .she yelped and cried in pain.

B1 touched her boobs and pressed it hard .

B2; en boss vara time aachu .adhukulle suck my dick you bitch .

Sa; anna vitrunga na ...please na

She whispered slowly ..but he pulled her hairs and before he could slap her .he got a punch on his face .