Love blooming 🥰

After a long gap ....

Chapter 11

.....

Ashwin eyes got glistened .he hide it by turning other side .

Akmv; na thappu panlenu feel Panna vekkire di .sandhya ipdi irundu irupalo nu thona vekkire aana avala vide nee adigama pudika vekkire 🥺.endi idpi koldre enneye .....

He turned towards them and fake glared them .they both saw his direction.both looked eachother and raised their eyebrows talking in their language...

Ak: adhu epidra oruthan vilundadhu kude gavanikama unga pasa malaye polinjitu irukinge .

Ani blinked his eyes and looked his father . sivaangi was clueless what happened to him 🤣🤣

Ak: mulikardhulaye teriyudhu indha jeevan ku enne achunu ni kandukalanu .

She pouted cutely.he groaned closing his eyes turning other side .

Ak mv; hope i could suck her lips .

He mentally slapped himself and turned towards them .

Ak: en di un pulla aludhanu oruthan ninnutu irukardhu kudava teriyama pove.ponadhudha pone enne endi thallivitte .adhukude paravalle thalli vittu na enne nilamaile irukanu kude gavanikama.sari adhu kude okay nu sollikure .amma vu pullayu na paduthu Iruka bed la vandhu okandhu discussion pantu irukinge .Inge oruthan idupa purichitu ninnutu irukardhu kude kavanikama pesuringe .

Both gulped and smiled sheepishly .again he glared them now

Ak: enda loosungala na enne kadhaya sollitu iruke innu okantu irukinge dha chii enchi ponge ..manushan uyiru pogudhu na epdi office povenu terlaye .sandali en idupa odachi puta .

Both stood up quickly and gave him space .she felt bad for him .he hissed and groaned while lying on bed ...

She thought for sometime and asked ...

S; hmm ungaluku uncomfortable illena na massage panni vidava ...

Ak: adiyeii adhu keka ivulo nerama .edachu pannu di vali usuru pogudhu .

Ani ran to rakshan room .she went to kitchen and came with velakenna .

She locked the door and came near him and placed the oil on bed side .

S: hmm dress kelatunga .

Ak: edheyyy 😲

S: ayyo shirt kelatitu floor le padunga .

Ak : ohhh ...

He groaned unbuttoning his shirt .

Ak: masa masa nu pathutu irukama help pannudii .

She jerked and helped him to remove his shirt .while she removing his shirt on his hand side .her hairs are fell on his face .he inhaled her scent and looked her face .

She was carefully removing .he smiled and pulled his hand lightly .she moved near him concentrating on his shirt .

Now he pulled his hands with force .she sat on his lap holding his shoulder .both eyes locked ....

Ak: ipdiye pathutu Iruka poriya ille neevi vida poriya .

His base voice made her shiver and she stood up and glared him .he smiled sheepishly ...

He lyed carefully on floor showing his bare back.she took oil and poured on his back and used her hands for massage .

He closed his eyes tightly feeling her fingers on his back . she felt current jolt passing through her inner surface.

After massaging with her fingers .she stood up and tucked her pallu and pleats.

He gulped seeing her bare waist .

S: hmm konjam poruthukonga valiku .na slow va en kaala la neevi vidre enge vali iruku nu sollunga sariya .

He nodded his head .his words are dried on his throat .she moved her leg on his back .he breathed hard and closed his eyes .

She put her leg on his left side .

S: inga valikudha ..

He nodded nooo

Again she moved her legs above left side .

S: Inge ...

Ak ; inn..(.he cleared his throat) ..intha pakkam innu konjam mele ...

She nodded her head and placed her leg on his right side and massaged .he hissed soundly .

S: sorry ..sorry ...poruthukonga ...

She stood up on his back and moved her thumb finger on massaged .he groaned and gripped his hands tightly .

After sometime she finsihed .but slipped on oil .he turned to her side .she landed on him and both lips touched ....

She closed her eyes tightly feeling his lips .he smiled and hold her nape before she could move . He deepened the kiss .she hold his shoulder and digged her nails .

He pulled her more and interwined their legs  and hold her bare waist .his hands moved to her tummy.

She moaned in his mouth .he pulled her more and deepened the kiss.  He pressed her waist strongly .she gripped him more tightly .after the passionate kiss .both released and breathed hard ...

She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly .tears spilled from her eyes .he panicked and lifted her face .she didn't opened her eyes ...

Ak; enne paru ma

She nodded nooo ...

Ak; parunu soldrelle...

She opened her eyes and tears fell on his face .he wiped it gently kissed her forehead .

Ak; aladha ma please ...

S; en ipdi pandringe .neenga dhane ani ku amma Mattu dhanu solli marriage panninge ippo neenga en ipdi nadandhukuringe ....

Ak; enaku terile ....ana idha sonna correct ah wrong ah nu terle  ...

She looked at him...

He cupped her face resting his forehead on her ...

Ak; enaku sandhya pakura mari iruku aana enaku sivaangi ye pudichi iruku .idha epdi soldradhunu enaku terile ....

S; enne sollavaringe appo sandhya unga manasule illendringla ...

Ak; Ava ennaiku en manasule dha irupa aana avala mariye Iruka unnayu enake kuduthutu poita .avala dha ennala ....

He cried hugging her .she ruffled his hair calming him .

Ak; Ava ...Ava ...enna ...

S; shh ....sh... onnulle ... onnulle ...avanga unga kudadha irukanga alugadinge .neenga aludha avangaluku pudikadhu ...

Ak; Ava enne mannipala ...

S; mannika mudiyadha thappe panni irundalu unga mele Iruka love adha eppavo mannichi iruku .neenga ani ya pathukura apave avangaluku ungamele kovam poi iruku . neenga feel pannadinge....

He looked at her ....

Ak; avaldha ennala pathuka mudile .Ava edathule illenalu ..en pondatiya enkude irupiya life long enne vittu pogamatele Ava vittu pona mari ....

She looked him with tears ...

Smv; unna vittu piruyirudha irundha en kadaisi moochu annaikudhan da ...

Ak; mudiyadhu nu Mattu solliradhe sethur....(sethuruve)

She placed her lips on him not making him to talk .again it was a passionate kiss .he kissed her showing his missing and struggles of his inner termoil....

She pulled back and directly look his eyes ....

S; pogamate .......

To be continued.....

Hope you like the chappy 😁

Sorry pa update Pannama vittadhuku 😁🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️..mannichu 😘😘😘😘

Comments pannama  poiradhinge da kannungala .....me pavam le 😪😪