Dare

Hello cutie pie's ...

Here is the 8th chappy ☺️

.............

Ak; adapaavi na pettha magana da Neeyu 😱🤯

A; hello mr.daddy neenga onnu enne petthukala .adho (he pointed sivu) avanga dha enne petthavanga.ni summa vettiya dha irundhe en mommy dha kasta pattu enne petthanga 😏

He showed the tab casually but Ashwin was hurt and felt guilty thinking about sandhya .

Ani saw his father face and felt bad and changed the topic .

He tapped Ashwin shoulder and smirked ...

A; neenga ipdi sogama irunda vitruvenu la ninaikadhinge a dare is a dare .go man ...

Ashwin smiled at his son question .
Ak; deii vilayadadha da Ava kola gandle Iruka mavane sikkune chinna binnam panniduva .unaku sollava Venu avalode andha ota vaai pathi .

Thorandhuchu enne oru vali akama vidamata .

A; I don't care .I just want ...what I want ...😏

Ak; hmm innaiku 71/2 ,sani ,raagu ,kethu Ella ucchathule irundha enne Panna mudiyu .anuba vicchi dha aganu .

Na jeichita ..ni enga kuda onna thunganu okay na sollu .na pandre ...

Ani thinked for sometime and nodded quickly .

Ak; abhii dheko chupistanu ...

Again ani tapped ashwin shoulder ..

Ak; ippo enne da ...

He asked irritatingly .ani giggled and showed his tab ...

A; na pakure ...ana neenga pakura mari irundha Mattu me en munnadi vanga ...

He ran from there laughing . kotthamalli's back vanguna Moola lightened and shouted Ani....

Ani ran to sivaangi and sat on her lap comfortably smiling at her.

Ashwin went near them .ani pulled sivaangi face with his little palm .she smiled and asked him what in her eyes ...

A; mommy can I kiss you in your lips .

Sivu saw him and asked ...

S; why not baby you are cute gulob jamun right .

Ani nodded his head enthusiastically .she smiled and continued ...

S; you can kiss me baby ...

Ani pecked her lips and hugged her tightly in shy .rakshan and sivu laughed at his cuteness.

But one jeevan was standing mouth wide open and eyes socked out ...

Akmv; ille purile enaku 🧐.na keka vendidhu Ivan ketu sixer adikuran ...

R; ni edhuku ippo anga nikkire vandhu okaru ...

Ashwin nodded his head and sat before sivaangi in dining table. Sivu didn't mind him .ani chuckled seeing his dad pouty face .

All had food .ani slept over sivaangi shoulder .she took him to room and lyed him on bed and covered with bedsheet .

Rakshan went to his room and riya also went behind rakshan .Ashwin saw this and facepalmed .

Sivu came and took food vessels and placed it on slab .

Ak; idhudha chance uh ....oru nimisham nama pannoma illaya nu avanuku epdi teriyu 😜

Soon one msg came to his mobile .he was shocked and saw around ...

Ak; adan goyya ithunundu irundhutu ennene vele pakuran paru ....

Ani sent a msg for Ashwin .

A; na tungitenu nenachi over sandhosha padadha .time ku oru msg Varu na set panni vechite and ni kuduthiya illayanu na en mommy kitte ketu terinjukure .varata ayya chammy .

This was the msg he sent to his dad .

Ashwin went behind sivaangi .sivu washing her plate .he went near her and pulled her face and pecked her lips and ran out of the kitchen 😂😂😂...

Ak; odirra kai pulle .manda badram da ayya chammy .

Sivu stood shocked and touched her lips . reality hit her and ran behind him .

S; deii pannada nildra mavane evulo dhairyam irundha ipdi pannuve .

He ran to guest room and locked the door .before that sivu entered and blocked him to door and her .

He stood shocked and gulped seeing her  eyes .she put her hands beside his shoulder and another hand on her hip .

His hands was in air .he saw her top to bottom .he gulped seeing her clothed treasures .

Akmv; thappu da ..thappu da pakadha ...pakadha ,,..Ava face le concentrate pannu ....

He tried to avert his gaze on her bare waist but it was not happening 😜

Suddenly a msg pinged sound came Ashwin got his alaram 😂😂.

Ak; adhukulla 5mins aacha ....

S; enne nenachitu irikinga unga manasule unga patuku kiss adikiringe .enne bayam vittu pocha ....

Thimira.....

He pecked her lips .she closed her eyes .he saw her eyes while his lips lingering on her lips .....both gulped audibly ....

To be continued ...

Chorry pa pongal work le update Panna mudile ...

Chappy kete kutty cutepie ku thank you .yarachu kekamatangla nu wait pantu irundhe .

SophiaSundaram  chorry da ma Monday kudukure nu sonna but kuduka mudile work naale ippavu chappy epdi vandhuchu terle ,

Ungalode expectations ku illena chorry ....

Pongal kalichi dha Ella story ku update .....