Sandhya ...?🤔

Hello pumpkins 💜

Here is the another chapter 🤗

................

S; pogamate ....

Ak; idhu podhu enaku ....

He hugged her tightly .both stayed like that . But got jerked. When door was knocked ...

Sivaangi tried to stood up . But she fell on him ,he closed his eyes feeling her soft skin dashing on his hard skin. 

S; sorrynga floor la oil aidichu adha vazhukudhu .

Ak; adhu Mattu ma vazhukudhu ...
(Base voice thevayana alavu)

She was confused and looked at him questioningly.he bite his Lower lips looking at her.

S; ennenge soldringe ...enaku onnu purile 🙄

Ak; sollanuma ,..

Again door knocking sound came and she tried to stood up. He hold her shoulders and she wrapped her legs and arms around him .

Ak; indha position kude nalladha iruku (he whispered in her ear).

She opened her mouth like a fish and bet him on his chest.he laughed and lifted both of them.and she got down and opened the door.before she could touch the knob door was opened by ani .in that force she fell on Ashwin .who hugged her waist protectively.

Her back was touching his front .her hairs spread on his face. He inhaled her scent and froze on his place .his eyes teared more his grip tightened .

Ani opened the door and saw his parents postures .he giggled and sat on her stomach which pressed her ass on his hard dick .she gasped feeling his hard ....

He buried his face and sobbed on her neck .he whispered slowly ...

Ak; sandhya ....

She fell back on his shoulder and tears rolled from her eyes. She closed her eyes and letting tears drench her ears .

S; na sandhya ille Ashwin ...

Ani wiped her tears and stood up.

(He was actioning with his hands )

A; mummyy is am I weight .why are you crying . don't cry I won't sit on you next time .

She pulled him and hugged him tightly .cried loud ..Ashwin left her immediately hearing her cryings.

He sat up with them .he tried to touch her cheeks .she pushed his hands ....

Ak; na venunu sollale dii .purinjiko

S; vena ...vena ...vena ...enaku eduvu puriya vena ....na pore ...

She tried to stood up with ani in her arms ,he hold both of them.he hugged her tightly buring his face in her neck .

Ak; sathyama unnode indha smell avala polave iruku di .en manasu solludhu nee dha Ava nu ...

S; soldrelle na Ava ille nu .why don't you understand .tirumba tirumba en enne hurt pandringe ....

She pushed him and left from there .he saw her disappearing figure and tears rolled down from his eyes ..

He buried his face in his knees and cried ....

2 days rolled like that both being silent and looking at them time to time . Infront of ani both talk normally because he will hurt .

The trio left rakshan house and went to their home . Ashwin dropped them and moved to office .

Ani and sivu came inside .preetha saw them and informed to Lakshmi .both sat on sofa and saw them .

L; enne ma unga anna veetle nalla virundhu potangla .

Pr; adhella potrupanga attha .onnu illadhavaluku adhella pota udane anandha kanneer vandhu iruku .munne pinne avulo sapadu pathu Iruka matale...

L; ohhh apdiya .na kude adha ninaikala paare ...

They both moked sivaangi .ani was burning them .maid came with coffee .he pulled coffee from her and poured it on preetha .she shouted in pain and heat . lakshmi raised her hand to slap ani .sivu hold her hand and glared her back .

L; enne thimiru irunda en kayya pudipe .

S; na onnu idho nikkirale unga anna ponnu andha mari aalu ille .ni enne sonnalu elumbu thundu pota vaalu atitu vara nai ille . Silent ah irukena adhuku reason Ashwin .adhaye en balageenam nu ninaichingana sorry to say this .... elumbu thundu poda kayyi irukadhu .kayya odachi adupule potruve jakaradha .en payyan mele chinna keeral vilundhalu un mogaraye pethuruve .mind it ....

She pushed her hand and left from there .she stopped on mid stairs and said ...

S; adhe mari na sandhya vu ille un tourcher la thangitu valdrathuku .ni sandhya ku panna Ella tourcher ayu unaku na pannuve .you will see the hell out of your life .

Which shocked preetha and lakshmi . sivaangi smirked and left from there .preetha burned sensation long forgotten when hearing sivu words ...

Pr; attha ivaluku epdi teriyu neenga sandhya ve tourcher pannadhu ...

Lakshmi was still in shock ...

L; avadha iva .....

To be continued...

Hope you like it..

How was it..

1. Who is sivaangi ?