Sacrificing Her Love 💔

Again that girl hit her head .before she could call him .he turned back and said ...

Ak; en peru Ashwin Kumar. ...

Someone as so; Ashwin... Ashwineyy .....nice name ...🙈

Saying that they blushed . Another side Ashwin went insearch of her .but she is not there ,he sighed and called rakshan .

Ak; maccha enge da Ava ...

R; avala konjam free ah viduda .avale unne thedi varuva ...

Ashwin cutted the call immediately .he punched the wall in anger .

Ak; endi ipdi pandre .en enne ipdi koldre .enne dhan di problem unaku solli tholaye ....

He left from the hospital .

Sandhya came after sometime .when she came near her cabin .she saw a tall man talking with a small girl .she heared their conversation and giggled silently admiring that tall man ...

She noted his number on her phone .she heared his name ...

Sa; Ashwin ... ashwineyy ....nice name like him 🙈

Suddenly abhi called her ,she smiled and attended it .

Sa; sollu abhi

Ab; hmmm ..I want to say something to you .konjam pesanu variya ...

Sa; haa vare ana innaiku mudiyadhe .I have classes and cases da .time kedacha naane unaku call pandre .

Ab; apdiya chari okay ...

After that all dispersed to their works .

With that their routines started and ended like that like wise but their heart and emotions are not ,that changed for someone ....

Sandhya was confused on her feelings for abhi and Ashwin . Ashwin will come to hospital to meet sivaangi , because he thought she is working there .but sandhya will hide whenever he came to her cabin .he will wait for her but she will say some reasons and he will left from there with disappointment .

Sandhya's feeling was increased day by day .abhi will call her and chat with her .but abhi was afraid to openup his feelings what might she will think ..? So he mention every talk she is his friend which made sandhya to gain confidence on her feelings towards Ashwin .

Sivaangi avoided Ashwin .it was hell for  her .she was missing him badly .but afraid of his safety .she was mistery to this world .what if karan hurt him thinking he is sandhya boyfriend .it made he shiver in her place .

Rakshan made her eat and sleep that she was roaming like a lost kid .he was her support system . manohar uncle tried many ways to made her laugh and smile but nothing workout .

Ashwin was frustrated ,irritated more than that hurted by her .his mom took care of him .he will come late and she wait for him and feed him .

Like these months rolled ....

Sivaangi got some confidence and initiate a conversation with sandhya and decide....they didn't met in these month both missed eachother ...

One fine  evening at orphange .

Sivu came to meet sandhya .she bought her favourite chocolate and brownies .

Sandhya ran and hugged her tightly .sivu smiled and hugged her tightly crying on her shoulder .

Si; miss you so much akkaveyyyy , hospital le kude pesamudile.

Sa; Heyy naanu unne romba miss panne .unkitte oru vishyam sollanu wait pantu iruke .