Caring

Read authors note at the end;

............

Ashwin directly went to his secret place .he opened the door with his finegr prints .he entered inside all saluted him and he just nodded his head and walked royally .

Rakshan saluted him and stood silent .

Ak; any information rakshan.

Rakshan being professional...

R; yes sir . We are suspecting anand mehata sir .he is meeting someone secretly .we got information from our sources sir .

Ak; okay .and any more information about sivaangi .

Rakshan stayed silent .

Ak; I'm asking you mr ,rakshan .can I get my answer.

R; sorry sir .I already said it to you sir .she is from orphan ,she have no..

He voice broke but he composed himself and finished his sentence

R; she have no parents and any brothers sir .she studied in orphanage and now she is a gynecologist .

Ashwin hold his collars and shook him vigorously with bloodshot red .

Ak; why are fucking saying so many stupid lieing .Ava en sandhya dhane soldra .Ava en sandhya dhane .....just open your fucking mouth rakshan .friend nu kude pakamate konnu podhachiruve da ..

He yelled at him ,but rakshan being rakshan didn't reacted to him , his temper raised high and he left him and punched the glass table ,it pierced his hand .rakshan didn't moved from his place .Ashwin left from there with anger .

Here sivaangi and ani went to his room .she helped him to change his dress .both went to kitchen . lakshmi and preetha watching her ...

She lifted him and placed him on a counter .he sat comfortably .she smiled and prepared him dosa and tomato chutney .

She feed him and kept him sleep .he slept after sometime .she came out to had food .Ashwin came with rage .she was shocked to see his hand bleeding.she ran to their room to get first aid .before she could come preetha came with ointment .she rolled her eyes and saw them .

Preetha wiped his blood and but it was bleeding again .so she took ointment to apply before that sivaangi pulled that ...

Pr; eii arivilla en pudunguna adha ...

S; endi ...pondati na iruke en purushana enaku pathuka teriyu and one more thing .ni enne ointment kudukure nu aachu teriyuma unaku .vandhuta perusa feelings kaatrenu .naguru pheyy angutu ...

She pushed her and took his hand.she wiped slowly and carefully . She blowed air and applied ointment .she bandaged him carefully .in that mean time he was looking her eyes which is showing concern for him .little tears on her eyes edge .

She finished and looked at him .both of their froze for a second .he imagined about sandhya when he got hurt ...

Past ....

He came with cut on his right wrist .sandhya panicked and cried seeing his cut .

Sa; ennange ennege aachu epdi adi pattuchu .

L; eiii sandhya avanuku bleed agudhu di poitu first aid konduva po ..

She softly said she nodded her head and moved to their room .preetha came near Ashwin and cleaned his wound and applied ointment .she bandanged .Ashwin closed his eyes and sat silently .sandhya was hurt seeing him being silent when she is doing this .

She wiped her tears and moved to their room .

Past finished ....

Ak mv; appo ni amaidhiya pone ippo un edathe yaaruku kuduka matre .evulo difference appo sandhya ku ippo sivaangi ku ....

He smiled internally.

S; saptingla ...

He nodded as noo...

She went to kitchen and came with dosa and tomato chutney .he smiled and tried to took the plate .she pulled the plate .she teared some dosa and dipped in chutney ,she fed him .he looked at her with tears .she actioned him to open his mouth .he opened silently and ate the food like a obedient child .

After finishing his food .she washed her hands and wiped his mouth with her bare hand. Both froze on their place .but she composed herself and took her pallu and wiped his lips .

All these while lakshmi watching her cleanly . sivaangi knows about her gaze but she didn't mind her .preetha was glaring her because she insulted before her mama 😂😂😂...

He went to their room .she had her food and moved to their room.she opened the door and locked .she moved near him and gave him tablet .

Ak; ennadhu idhu ...

S; tablet ..

Ak; adhu teridhu ...enaku en kudukure ...

S; ahh ni adha saptu motions vandhu bathroom le okandhu penu kudukure .kekardhe paru loosu payyan mari .

Ak; enna di mariyada illama pesure ...

S; irthana naal na unaku mariyadha kudutha mari muditu tablet poduya vala vala nu pesama ...

Ak; aana enaku tablet vename ..pleachhh ..

S; adhella solla kudadhu olunga tablet podu appodha fever varadhu and kai seekram aari Varu ...

Ak; vomit varum dii ...

S; yovvv ni enne chinna pullaya ...ani kude silent ah medicine eduthukura ni enne da na ivulo Adam pandre ...

He pouted cutely .she smiled inwardly .

S; sari adha kudu .tablet potu sugar potuka sariya poidu .

He grumpily gulped and made faces disgustingly .she laughed and gave him sugar .but he ran towards washroom and pucked all his foods .she ran behind him and hold his ears and rubbed his back similarly .

Ak; na sonnelle vomit Varu nu ippo paru .

S; sari onnulle wash pannunga .

She wiped his lips and mouth .he closed his eyes .

Ak; please di ...

She nodded her head and hummed .he opened his eyes .she unbottoned his shirt .

Ak; sivaangi na pathukure ni po ...

S; sure ah ...

Ak; hmm ...

She came out and he unbottoned with much pain . He came out without shirt .she blinked her eyes at him .he moved to bed tiredly .

She gave him water .he sipped some and fell on bed .she hold his protectively.she helped him to ly down comfortably.

She went to clean the washroom .he was rolling in bed without sleep .she came after finishing...

S; ennachu tungama urundutu irukinge ...

Ak; sonna thitta kudadhu and kochika kudadhu ...

S; soldradha poruthu sollunga ...

Ak; enaku unne katti pudichinu tunganu 

To be continued...

How was it ...

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

A/n; na  ippo regular update dha kudukure aana neenga votes and comments podamatringe .

Votes unga virupathuke vitte . comments aachu podlame . starting le target vechidha kuduthe ipo kuduku le bcs neenga votes poduvinga nu nambune ...130 votes vandha story ku 70 votes varadhe pesrusa iruku ....

2chappies pakure votes and comments vandha regular updates kudukure illaya na new story start pandre .idhu target reach aana update pandre....

Harsh ah irunda sorry but keka vendiya kattayathuku thallitinge ....