Lakshmi's plan

Regular update nu soltu nethu update panlaye nu kekala .target reach agama no updates 😌

.....................

Sivaangi stirred in sleep and she felt tickling sensation on her waist .she opened her eyes and looked here and there .she saw beside her but Ashwin was not there ,she looked down where he was buried his face in her waist that her saree moved away from there .he hugged her tightly and slept peacefully.

She wriggled to came out of his hold but he rubbed his both cheeks on her waist that his beard tickling her ,she moaned lightly closing her eyes .his sleep disturbed .he opened his eyes and looked her milky waist .his eyes turned more desire that his grip tightened .he placed wet kisses on her waist .

She gasped and opened her eyes .both looked eachother eyes ,but he didn't stop kiss feathery kisses. She was biting her lips to control her moan .he bited her waist now she can't control her moans .she moaned and gripped his hairs .he placed kisses and played tabla on her navel .his hands moved to her clothed bosoms .before he could touch her assets door knock disturbed them .he groaned and buried his face on her waist .

Again door sound heared .she tried to move .he hovered on her and captured her lips .she froze on her place .his hands moved to her milky waist .his hands working on her waist .she was nelinjifying on her place that made contact with his pennis .his hard bulge poking her abdomen. He deepened the kiss and pressed himself more that his hard chest pressed her soft breast .she moaned into his lips . Again door knocking sound came ...

He sighed and pulled back and lyed beside her buring his face in pillow .he mumbled silently which is heared by her .

Ak; ingerndhu podi ...edachu pandrathukulle ..

She ran to restroom and he opened the door and ani jumped on him .he carried him to bed and lyed comfortably with him.sivaangi came correcting her saree and washing her face .she sat beside them and smiled at ani but her cheeks are pink shade ...

Ani saw her and smiled .she smiled back .he lifted his hands she smiled and lifted him .

S; ani baby ku pasikudha ..

He nodded his head with pout .

S; come lets have dinner .

Both came to kitchen and saw the vessels there is no food .she called preetha .

Pr; edhuku ippo katthitu iruke .

S; ahh time pass panna .muditu solla varadha kelu romba scene podadha .

Preetha glared her .

S; abhaa.. ayyayoo...bayama iruke ..ani baby are you scared right ...

He too hided behind sivaangi .which made preetha more angry .

Pr; Heyy edhuku kupte adha sollu .

S; en sapadu samaikama iruku .vanaja akka enge ...

Pr; atthai dha vara venanu sollitanga.

S; en ..

Pr; adha ni vandhutiye ...

Before sivaangi could say anything Ashwin came and stood beside sivaangi.

Ak; sivaangi vandha enne .en vanaja varle .

Pr; mama adhu ...

Lakshmi came and stood beside preetha.

L; naan dha pa venanu sonne .preetha , sivaangi irukanga le ivangale pathupanga adha veena eduku nu ...

Ak; amma sivaangi ani ya pathukanu .Ava onnu vettiya ille .avalu hospital poganu .preetha college ku poganu . pleasee next time indha mari pannadinge ..

She nodded her head and sivaangi left to kitchen with ani .Ashwin followed them .

Pr; attha pona vele ennachu .

L; hmm mudinjadhu aana nama konjam porumaya irukanu .

Pr; apdi enne sonnaru attha ..

Flash back ;

Lakshmi went to meet a person secretly on cafe .she sat on corner table .someone came and sat infront of her.

;Enne vishyam romba varsham kalichi kupudre

L; enaku ennamo en veetle irukava dha sandhya nu thonudhu Abhi .

Ab; what ..? Enne soldringe is it true .en sandhya uyirode irukala .

L; romba sandhosha pattukadhinge .avaluku eduvu nyabagam illenu ninaikure .Ava yaarunu avaluke terile .

Ab; Ava peru enne ...

L; sivaangi ...

Ab; I want to meet her .please

L; hmm sari na avala velile anupa pakure neenga Avala pathukonga ..

Ab; thanks .ungaluku amount unga account le vilundhuru .

L; romba nandri na vare ...

She left from there .Abhishek sat there and felt happy that sandhya is alive .

Ab; oru vaati unne vittute indha vaati andha Ashwin ku unne vittu kudukamate .ur mine .I'm coming for you babyy 😘 .wait for me 😎...

He smirked and left from there.

Flash back ends...

L; iva kitte nama konjam ushara irukanu .illena namala pathina unmai Ashwin ku solliduva

Pr; mama iva peche nambuvara ..

L; careless ah la Iruka mudiyadhu nama jakradhile nama irukanu ..

Pr; hmm .. enaku pasikudhu ..

L; va na unaku biryani vangitu vandhe vara vaile .idhunga irukave vandilayr vechite ingaye iru na konduvare ..

Pr; aiii atthai na atthai dha ...

She left to her room and Laksmi too went to preetha room, she came to kitchen and informed them that she don't want food she ate outside .

She left from there .

In kitchen ...

S; ani baby what do you want to eat ..?

A; I want poori , chenna masala .

Ak; deii oil food venan da nyt le ...

S; mchh summa irunga .nee va baby nama cook pannala .

She boiled hot water and soaked chenna.she took wheat flour and poured on bowl .she add pinch of salt and add oil and she mixed well .she poured water little by little .she mixed .ani was excited to see her cooking .

He jumped on his place clapping his hands .sivu tugged her pallu on her waist showing her milky waist.ashwin gulped and stood silent .

S; what happened baby why are you jumping .

A; I want to mix mummy pleachhh ...

He used his puppy eyes .she smiled and pulled his nose .he giggled and stood infront of her .she put stool for him to her height .he mixed it with his both hands .she took his hands and kneeded well .but stood froze when a pair of hands inserted inside her saree and carresing her belly ......

To be continued.....

How was it ...

130+ votes varlena .. update late dha agu .pona chappy ippodha 100 votes . irundalu na kudukure next time nooooo.....