First meet

130 + votes reached
So here is the update 🤗🤗

🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

.................

S; enne eduthuko da ashwineyy 🥺

He pulled back from the hug and cupped her cheeks.

Ak; avasarathule endha mudivu edukadha sivaangi . Nama oru flow laye pola .

S; ana ...

He placed his fingers on her lips .

Ak; ana ..aavu na la ille .ni un insecurities ala enaku kuduka vena ,un muzhu manasode ni ennaiku na sandhya va ille sivaangi ayu ille 2 du peru orutharadha na ninaikure nu ni namburiyo annaiku ni kekamaye na eduthupe enaku sondha manadha ....

She pushed him and wiped her tears .

Ak; sivaangi...

She ran from there wiping her tears with her back palm.

He groaned and punched the wall but hissed in pain .he moved to their room and waited for her .

Here sivaangi ran to ani room and stopped on door .she wiped her tears and plastered a smile on her face and entered inside . Ani was playing in his face interestingly.sivaangi pulled and glared him.

He pouted and lyed silently.she shook her head and lyed beside him .he turned another side .she tickled on his stomach.he laughed his heart out and hugged her around her neck .

She hugged him back .ani pulled back from the hug and watched her face .he took pad and typed something and showed her .

A; what happened mummy why are you so dull ,is dad taught you or hurted you .

Smv; un dad hurt panlena dha adhisayam . 

S; adhella onnulle da . enaku tukam varudhu.va tungala

A; mummy enaku paatu pandringla .

S; enne paatu venu ,..

A; unaku pudicha paatu padunga ...

She nodded and lyed his head on her lap and patted his shoulder ruffling his hairs .

Muzhusa unakena na vazhure
Pudhusa dinam dinam ena pakure
Azhudha thozhule na saanjipe
Alavillamal aasa vekkire ...

Ani saw his mummy .tears are forming in her eyes . without her knowledge tears drenching her cheeks .she closed her eyes tightly .

Eno thano endru pole naanu
Ellam neeye endru marudhe
Yaaru illa neram vandha pinnum
Unadharugil un kaadhal ondru kanden penne ....

He wiped her tears and hugged her waist tightly.tears flowing from ani eyes . She pulled him up and wiped his tears and nodded as noo ...

He hugged her tightly.she hugged him back and patted his back and moved to and fro .he slept on her shoulder .she placed him on bed but he hold her pallu tightly ,she wiped her tears and lyed beside him .sleep is far away from her.she closed her eyes and slowly slept beside ani .

Ashwin waited for her but she didn't came .he went to insearch of her .he saw her sleeping beside ani . He moved near her and sat beside her .he carresed her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Ak ; indha mogatha vechitu enne koldre di (he traced her ear to jaw line ) adhoda indha Kannu (he traced her without touching her eyes ) avala mariye innocent and unnoda indha puruvam (he traced her eyebrows) enne kovama pakure neram mele ninnu morakurapo thonaya nikkura Indha kiss mooku(slowly traced his index finger on her nose ) enne pathu kovathule tirupikure odhadu(he slightly touched her lips ) azhaga unkude pechu kudukure unnoda thodu (he traced her jumkas) ...