Giving Herself To Him

Must read authors note at the end 🥺

................

S; sorry da ashwineyy . enaku teriyu kalaile ni marandhuruve nu but enaku vere vazhi terle ..

He lyed her on bed and hovered on her .he sealed his lips with hers ......

He was not in a state to stop himslef. His only mantra running inside his brain and heart is ''sandhya and sivaangi is his'' ....*only his* ......

In each kiss and press his only word *your mine *...enaku mattudha na unne yaaruku kuduka mate ....

Soon their clothes touched the floor .he was not in a gentle way .he was full of rough .he kissed her shoulder and bite it . Her eyes shedding tears in pain and pleasure .but that pain was caused by him on her heart not in body .

His hands moved to her assets and pressed roughly . Without any warning he moved himslef deep inside her . She hold her pain in shouting loud .she pressed his shoulder without digging her fingers nor her nails .

She gave herself to him .

Smv; mannichiru ashwineyy .but vere vazhi terle .....

Tears flow from her eyes .soon he cum deep inside her with groaning .he kissed her forehead whispering * love you sandhya vittu pogadhe sivaangi ayu vidamate nambu *

He hugged her tightly .he was lying  on her .she hugged him back tightly.tears rolling from her eyes.

Sleep is far away from her eyes.he was sleeping peacefully.

Here ani was not eating .

R; ani please eat da ...

He was very adamant that he want sivu .

Ri; understand ani baby .mumma is with daddy . She will come mrng to pick you .now eat like a gud boy .if you didn't ate na Mumma will got angry on you for not eating food .

R; yeah .you know her anger right .if you didn't eat na .she will not talk to you .

Ani stopped his cryings and blinked his eyes .both leaved a relief sigh .he opened his mouth .riya feed him .after finishing his food .he was all woke up and looking outside .

Riya left to her room when rakshan signalled her to leave.rakshan sat beside ani and pulled him on his lap .

R; what happened ani ?are you missing ur mumma not ur daddy ?

Ani took his I-pad and typed something and showed to rakshan.

A; I want mumma .I missed her so much .I'm not feeling good leaving mumma with daddy .I want to see her .

Tears rolled down from his eyes.rakshan was shocked to see this side of ani .

Rmv; apdiye Ava amma pole ...

His eyes turned glossy but he blinked his eyes ....

R; please ani try to understand that mumma and daddy need some time to understand eachother so you have to wait for next day mrng ...

Ani nodded his head and he lyed on rakshan shoulder .rakshan rocked him to and fro .ani slept with difficulty .

In ashwinsivaangi room .....

Sivaangi woke up and dressed herself and dressed him too and lyed beside him .again he hugged her tightly kissing her cheeks .she wiped her tears and slept hugging close to her feeling his warmth .

In lakshmi room ...

L; enne thambi unga plan ennachu .work out aacha .

Ab; adhella pakkava nadandhuchu .avan pathutan adhu podhu enaku kandipa avanga kulle sanda varu .irundalu avana pole oru muttal ah na pathadhe ille ,avan la epdi cbi ananu terle .sandhya irukapavu arivu ille . sivaangi ya oruthi itika apavu buddhi ille .Ivana epdi indha 2 character ah Iruka oru person ku pudichi iruku nu terle .

L; hmm ...avan apdidha dha .ini Inga oru bookambame nadaka podhu Ava ungaluku dha ....

Ab; sari ni pathuko na vekkire ...

Both cutted the call and lakshmi smirked .

L; enkittaye va un atatha kature adakuren di motthama .avan ini unkitte nerunga kude vidamate .

Next day morning ....

Ashwin room was banged .sivu woke up and adjusted her dress and opened the door and engulfed by tight hug on her waist.....

S; ani baby what happened ?

R; avan ore alugaya pochu .sapda vekka Tunga vekka kastama pochu .Tungi encha udane needha venunu ore Adam adha kutitu vandhe .

S; ohh sari .ani come ...

She lifted him and kissed his forehead and cheeks .ani kissed her full face and hugged her tightly .

R; hmm...thangam all good dhane ...

Sivu smiled and nodded her head .

Rakshan ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead ,ani pushed rakshan and hugged her tightly .

Rakshan pouted and sivu laughed seeing them .

R; sari thangam na kelambure work ku time aachu avan epdiyu vara mata .na avanuku leave sollidre ni avan kitte solliru .

S; hmm seri ....

Both side hugged eachother .ani didn't stopped them . Rakshan kissed ani cheeks and left from there .

Sivu struggled to walk that her thighs are touching eachother making her irritate .

She left to ani room and took hot shower and changed into red plain saree .her curves are showing perfectly .the new glow on her face is visible .

Ani brushed and bathed .she wiped his body and weared shirt .

They finished their daily routines .both filled their tummies that ani was hungry he didn't ate fully in night so he had happily in sivu's hand.he adamantly feed her ,so she have no other options she had her food with him .

In these while Laksmi was observing all the happenings .

Lmv; enne nalla dha Iruka nama nenacha mari onnu nadakalayo ..

She was in her deep thoughts . Soon jerked hearing  *sodaku* sound ...

S; enne mamiyareyyy romba kushiyo .ah pathale teriyudhu .idhu Ella unnode cheap plan uh nu enaku teriyu .irundalu un vandavalam thandavalathuku vara time romba dhooram ille .soon......

She whispered in slow motion with sarcastically .....

Lakshmi glared her .but sivu winked her .

L; enne di landha .en payyan kayyalaye unne indha veeta vittu oda vekkiren dii ....

S; ohhh challange 😉.enaku challenge na romba pudiku .okayy let's challenge .adhe un pullanu sollikitu iruka Ashwin vayalaye ni avan amma ille apdinu solla vechi unne naragathuku thallale .un veena pona pulla illa pullaiku pondati illadi en mamiyareyyy 😎.varataaa .........

To be continued......

A/n; so thought of quiting my writing .enaku romba low va feel agudhu response seriya ve varle .70 votes vandhapo kude enaku avulo low va na feel panle  🥺🥺 bcs comments neraya poduvanga .ana ippola votes um varle comments um varle .

Enake doubt agudhu ennode writing nalla illayo adhudha response varlayonu .so ongoing stories middle laye vittu pogamate finish pantu dha povo response vandhalu varlinalu ...

Sooo ungaluku okay va na writing quite panna ....ille response vandhalu varlinalu write pannava .....

Na writing continue panna neenga gud response kudupingla 🤧