Fate of Her

Target reached so here is the double update 🤗🤗

Please read before chapter ....💜

....................

She kissed her forehead and cheeks .sandhya too kissed her back ...

Sivu moved outside closing the door .she turned and ran from there .tears are flowing like river .

Pranamlo pranamga maatallo mounamga chebutunna

Baadhaina yedaina bharamga dooramga velutunna

Monna kanna kala ninna vinna kadha repu raadu kada jatha

Ila ila niraasaga daridatutunna ooru maarutunna oorukodu yeda

She sat in her car and cried hard . rakshan who was waiting for her saw her crying which made him cry .he felt guilty.

R: sorry Thangamma indha anna naala ni aasa pattadhu kuduka mudile .na oru kozhai da chinnadhu le irundu ni enkitte idhu venu adhu venu nu ketadhu ille eppavu akka ku pannu nu dha sonne aana innaiku adheyy edathule ninnutu iruke .I'm sorry da ...idhu un life needha fight pannanu aana ni akka ku vittu kuduthutu vare ...

Sivu drove aimlessly crying hard .rakshan followed her back .both came to their home .she ran to her room not hearing manohar shouting .

Rakshan came inside ...

M: enne da aachu en da en ponnu aluvura .

Rakshan hugged manohar and cried

R; thappu pante uncle ..periya thappu pante en thangathode life naane alichitu iruke avala indha ulagathuku kata mudile.iva naala iva yaaru nu sollika mudiyadha nilamaila ninnutu Iruka .Ella kastathayu thana kullaye pooti vechitu Iruka uncle .

M:sariya poidu da aluvadha va ennanu poi pakala

R:en Thangam kozhe ille uncle edavdhu pannipanu bayapada .

Rakshan left to his room . manohar sighed and went to his room

Sneham naade prema naade aapaina droham naade

Kannu naade velu naade kaneeru naade le

Tappantha naade shikshantha naake tappinchukolene

Yedaarilo tuphanulai tadi aarutunna thudhi choodakunna yedureedutunna

Sivu closed room door and slide down hugged her knees close to her chest buring her face in her knees .she cried hard .

Si: en na unne pathe .edhuku unne en close circle le vitte .en na unne nerunga vitte .en..en...en ...

She shouted and throwed her legs and legs crying hard .she throwed the things inside her room .she pushed all the thinks and something caught her .

She took in her hand and sobbed hard .it was Ashwin shirt which he left in her room .she hugged and cried remembering his eyes which showed hurt ....

Aata naade gelupu naade anukoni otami naade

Maata naade badulu naade prashnalle migilane

Na jaathakanni na chetithone yemarchi rasane

She wore it on her dress and hugged herself and smelled his fragrance. She felt he was hugging her .she stood silently feeling his presence .she didn't dare to turn that he will vanish from there ...