Punishing Ani

Hello pumpkins 💜...

Here is 10th chappy 🤗....

............

Ani ran from there .she chased him and lifted him in her arms .he giggled and both went to room.

She took the tab and saw the note ,..

What happened dad is mommy punched you or bite you....

She saw Ani glaringly. He pouted and gave his tiruttu muli.

S; what is this ani baby ....

A; chorry mommy ....

S; is this how you talk with daddy ....

A; mommyy....

S; spill the beans Ani... Why is your dad behaving weird and doing like a love sick puppy ....

A; mommyy...that...that ....

His hands are shaking  .his eyes filling with tears .

S; that ..that ...what ani ...?

A; that I said dad to kiss you on your lips for 5mins once ...

S; what ...?

She was shocked and raised her eyebrows...

A; dad and me played truth or dare .so I was the one who said this to dad,

S; don't talk with me . You are not my ani baby .he is very good boy and he knows to how to behave and talk with elders .

A; mommy ....

His eyes shedding tears seeing his mom's angry side ....

S; don't .....

She showed her hands and left the room. He ran behind her .

In hall ...

Rakshan and dhiya helped him to stand .ak groaned and went to his room with the help of them .

Sivaangi didn't talk with anyone.she was angry on Ashwin for his stupidity .

Smv; avan kolandha .indha dhadiyanuku enga pochu Moola .adhane moolanu onnu irundha dhane .adhatha kailakadaile vitthitu vantane loosu payya.

Ani hold her pallu and cried .her heart pained seeing him like this.

She lifted him and wiped his tears .both went to ashwin room .

S; rakshaneyy neenga konjam velile irukingla na ivaru kude iruke .

They both saw each other and went out locking the door.

Ak; ennachu ma .enaku help panna poriya .

She glared him deathly.ashwin frowned and saw Ani .his eyes shedding more tears .he panicked and came near him to lift .

Ani hide his face on her neck and hugged her tightly.

Ak; ani ma ennachu da.en aluvure ,..

S; avan dha chinna payyan ungaluku arivu ille .avan sonna neenga seivingla .avan kiss adika sonna adipangala .

She asked him .he gulped and look at her innocently.

S; nadikadha kondruve unnaye .apdiye onnu teriyadha papa mari moonja vechitu pandradhu Ella silk velehh ....

Ak; maa ..na adhu ...

S; podhu niruthunga .inime edachu enaku teriyama loosu thanama paninga rendu perayu tholachiruve .

Ak; maa ...avan aluvura ma .edachu aga podhu ma ...

He panicked seeing his hiccups ....

She went to bed and hugged him close to her chest and rubbed her back .

S; ani babyy see mommy ...

He nodded noo ....

S; if you are mommy boy then getup and see if not ..it's okay I will not talk to you .

He saw her with glassy eyes .she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Ani showed his lips .she glared him.he pouted and again tears rolled .she smiled and pecked his lips.

He smiled lightly .Ashwin admiring them but not until sivu kissed ani .he was seeing them with burning eyes and pouty lips .

Akmv; adhu en place uhh adhu enaku kedaika vendidhu 😏....

Sivaangi snapped her hands .Ashwin came out of his onnuthuku odhavadha imaginary world ....

S; enne mind voice ahh ..na unaku moolaye illentu iruke ni anga enne pandre andha Moola kude ....

Ak; edheyyyy 😳....

S; Inga paru ani baby .now tell me clearly ..what is your intension to doing this ...

She asked Ashwin phone .he gave it to her .

S; use this now tell me ...

A; sorry mommy .I can't see you in tears .when paati scold you and talked Ill about you . I can't digest the fact that she is blaming and insulting my mommy .

And I scold them and complained to daddy .but I know you felt more hurt when daddy didn't said anything on this matter and thought of make you happy.

But sorry mommy I didn't mean to hurt you more .I will not done a thing which makes you hurt .i will be a good boy and behave and talk with elders in a good way .

I will not  interfere in elders matters .promichh ....I'm really sorry mommy ...pleachhh forgive me ...I can't see you ignoring me .....

Her eyes shedding tears reading his message.

He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly buring his face in her chest .

Ashwin eyes got glistened .he hide it by turning other side .

Akmv; na thappu panlenu feel Panna vekkire di .sandhya ipdi irundu irupalo nu thona vekkire aana avala vide nee adigama pudika vekkire 🥺.endi idpi koldre enneye .....

To be continued.....

Hope you are all like this chappy 🤗

Adhu onnulle pa sk ode cook post pathadhule irundhu marandhute update Panna 😁😁😁...

Adha late uhh 🤣...

And sk en story pathuta adhule inu kushiyagi sutthama marante update Panna 🤣🤣🤣🤣🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Target ; 150 ....

Comments mukyam da bigiluhhh 😏