Growing Seperately

If you have any doubts or questions clear ah kelunga .

And have patience pleasee ....don't ask many questions that sandhya ku accident aiducha ,iva en name change Panna .I will explain next we are moving these scenes only .....

And one more thing sandhya /sivaangi childhood scenes neraya varu (like their stages of age and schooling )so konjam adjust karo ....

.............

Karan whispered ''SANDHYA ''..."SANDHYA"...''SANDHYA''....

After that ....all feed baby a sugar water .rakshan went to manohar house they finsihed pooja and rakshan named her

R; "SIVAANGI''....''SIVAANGI''....''SIVAANGI''......

M; adhu enne pa .twins ku la ore mari name veppanga ana ni starting letter ode vechiruke .

R; enne dha twins ah irundalu ivanga rendu perume vere vere dha uncle .

After that he feed her sugar water.manohar also did that .priest was happy to see this bond ...

Pr; thambi neenga ennaiku ipdiya onna sandhoshama neenda azhulode irukanu pa ...

Priest blessed them ,rakshan felt happy and got blessings from him .

R; uncle neengalu en thangatheyy bless pannunga anga en thangathuku bless Panna neraya peru irukanga ana en chinna thangathuku nama dhane iruko ....

Manohar blessed sivu happily .all workers and servents blessed her .

Here in manshion ...

Abhi was attached to sandhya .she was playing with his fingers .he put his hands on her mouth .she will suck it .he giggled happily.when he pulled his hand she will cry ...

Radhika came and feed her .all blessed sandhya and left from there after having their meals ....

3 Months rolled ....

Abhi was so close to sandhya .now baby sandhya and sivaangi was 6 months ...

Sandhya was slow ..she turned and tried to walk in her 4 legs. But sivu was very fast that she started to move ....

Rakshan will spend most of the time with her .

One day radhika and krishna moved to temple and prayed for sandhya ,when they were praying closing their eyes . Someone came and silently took sandhya and moved from there without their knowledge .

When both opened their eyes .sandhya was not there .radhika was panicked and started to cry .krishna was shocked and searched her every corner of the temple ...

But no one saw her .radhika fainted in temple .krishna lifted her and moved to hospital .

Rakshan got information .he called bodyguards and informed about that .they said baby was in dustbin before the orphange .

Rakshan and Manohar went to orphanage .they saw orphanage mother was trying to stop her cryings .

Rakshan lifted her and kissed her all over her faces and hugged her .

R; mother romba thanks en thangatheyy kapathunadhuku .

Mo; yaaro terila thambi Inge kondu vandhu potutu poitanga .

R; enaku oru help pandringla .

Mo; sollu my child ...

R; inime en thangatha indha orphange illama ungaluku terinja safe ana orphanage le valaka mudiyuma .

Mo; en child ingaye safe dhane .

R; ille mother .Inge vittu ponavanga kandipa Inge thedi varuvanga .apdi vandha neenga yaaruko thatthu kuduthutenu sollidunge ille setthu pochunu sollidunge .