Ani Admired His Mumma

Enne vedhalam marubadiyu murunga maram erudhu 🙄...

Vaanga story kulle pola 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️ 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

...................

S; Heyy ariville vaithuku soru dhane dhingure ille vere edachu ma haa nanu vaile sollikite iruke mavane nerle pathe boli potruve .summa sandhya sandhya nu uyire vangitu .innoru vaati msg ,phone call nu vandhuchu mogaraya pethuruve settha poochi .chii muditu phone ah veii...

Before she could cut she heared a voice ...

Ak; ippo purinjidhu di unnode unmayana buddhi ennanu ....

Saying he cutted the call .

S; Ashwin .....

S; loosah Ivan .Ivan phone le call panna vendidhane andha naai nu nenachi kathite .irukura prachana pathadhunu idhu veraya.indha kelavi enne plan pandralo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...

Ak; kolupu . Appo amma soldradhu unmaya irukumo .ani ya pirichi kutitu poiduvala ....

Anna indanga unga phone uh .

He hand over the phone to driver .

The day rolled.it was night ...

Ashwin already sent all the things with driver .sivu saw her questioningly .

L; nalaiki veetle  Lakshmi Pooja iruku . adhukana porul dha idhu . nalaiku adaka odaka ma irukanu veetuku Ella relatives varuvanga , enkitte pesura mari avanga kitte vai aditu irukadhe .purinjidha ....

She nodded her head and moved to her room.house was decorated with lights and different flowers .it was looking so beautiful.

Lakshmi called abhi and welcomed to her house for pooja .he smirked . And she called rakshan also ....

Ashwin and sivaangi didn't saw eachother nor talked with eachother after the phone call .

Sivu missed him so much .Ashwin was confused with his feelings and he got doubt on her that she will seperate ani from him.

Next day morning ....

Sivu bathed ani and weared him white dhoti red boarder red shirt and placed little kumkum on his forehead .

He was looking like a minion ashwinkumar. She kissed his cheeks and he pecked her lips ❤️....

He sat on bed and played with phone .sivu went inside the bathroom and got head bath came outside wearing blouse and skirt covered her front with towel and her tied with towel .she changed into Red saree with golden boarder Matching with ani .ani was still playing and when she came outside after bathing .he watched her mumma wrapping saree with admiration .how she wrapped beautifully.

He called her with sound .she turned to his sound and raised her eyebrows.he showed his hand to come .she smiled and moved near him .she stood on beside bed and he stood up and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks soundly .she giggled happily ...

He smiled widely showing his hands .😁 Saying her to smile wide . automatically her lips curved with wide smile.

Ashwin who came to check on them .he stood on door step with glossy eyes .

His confusion increased and thought he is mistakening so he moved inside .
Both saw him sivu tried to move  but ani hugged her tightly not leaving her and smirked at his daddy .

A mv; oru aniyu pudunga mudiyadhu da dhady.na iruka veriku unnala en mummy eye hair kude touch Panna mudiyadhu . evulo hurt panne iru di unne epdi posaposa akanu enaku teriyu .

Ak mv; enne kulla vaathu muliye sari ille edho sadhi gidhi pandrano ,panna kudiya aaludha . Badava rascel 😏

He stood near them but ani what did made Ashwin to gasp loudly 😂😂😂😂

Ani pulled sivu face and kissed her lips tightly and cocooned her in his embrace .sivu stood with  wide open mouth and eyes .she blinked her eyes for few times and looked at ani ,he smiled showing his dimples.she melted like a butter .

Ashwin was glaring ani .ani showed his tongue out .Ashwin twisted his lips .

Ani thought something and ran from there leaving them alone .Ashwin now smirked .sivu felt nervous and looked down .

She tried to move .he blocked her way .again she moved to right he blocked her .but she didn't looked his eyes .again she moved to left he pulled her against him that her soft breast collided with his hard chest.her hands  wrapped on his neck .he pulled her chin and looked into her eyes.her eyes turned moist .

He kissed her eyes .tears kissed her cheeks . He wiped gently .but something stopped her to push him .

Ak; open your eyes .

she slowly opened her eyes .

Ak; yaaru enna vena sollatu .na pathadhu thappa kuda irukatu .un vaayala sollu . Avanuku unaku,..

She burst out into hard cries .he hugged her gently and rubbed her back .

He leaves her to cry her heart out .he waited for her to open up.

She lifted her face and saw his eyes .he doesn't need her words now .the eyes ...the same eyes which he loved now showing him to ''believe her ''...

She opened her mouth to speak .but he placed his fingers on her lips nodding as ''nooo ''...

She tried to pull herself but he tightened .

Ak; pesamatiya ..

...............

Author; en da pakki .ni pesuna pechuku Ava unkude pesanuma .samana moota kattikitu kelambure valiye paru da dubuku .

Ak; total image damage ...

Author; ama irthana naal apdiye image kodi katti paranduchu ippo parakala dha cheyy po ..ungomma wait pandra paru

Ak; ivala ...nildri un mandaya odaikure 🔨🔨

Author; 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ poda loosu kotthamalli 😝😝😝
........

She stood silent  .he released her she moved without seeing his eyes .he pulled her saree pallu .she twirled and hugged him around his shoulder .he captured her lips .she widened her eyes .tears rolled down ....

He wiped her tears and kissed her hungrily .she fisted his shoulder and closed her eyes tightly .she didn't pushed him that she missed him ...she missed his warmth...she missed his touches and kisses ,after their night she missed his touches ....

Smv; idhuku appro kiss panna mudiyuma nu kude terle da .

Her hands moved to his hair and pulled him closely .his hands moved to her waist .he effortlessly rubbed her smooth skin making her moan .

He pushed her to restroom and he too moved and locked the door .she bite her lips in nervous .he pulled her jaw and. Kissed her lips .both dashed to wall and kissed dominantly . He attacked her neck , collarbone and shoulder blade . 

He unpinned her saree and pulled her harshly .she tried to stop him but ......

To be continued ....