Ani's Outburst

Here is 7th chappy 🤗

..............

Ashwin glared sivu and went to Washroom.she laughed and got ready .she went to ani room and saw him sleeping cutely with pout .

She went to kitchen and make a chocolate milk for him and coffee for Ashwin.

She went to their room and saw Ashwin was struggling with buttoning because of the back pain.

She giggled and gave him a coffee .he took it and sipped .he saw her and she raised her eyebrows.

Ak; enaku coffee pudikadhu .

S; kudichi patha dhane pudikuma illayanu teriyu ,just try pannunga ungaluku pudikala vena .

He sipped again and drank fully .she chuckled and buttoned his shirt . He stood shocked.he saw her face features examing her beauty .

She bite her lips and concentrating on buttoning .

S; over ahh think pannadinge .ennala anadhu nale na button potu vidre next time la ipdi pavam pakamate . purinjidha.

Ak; saringa madam .

She went to ani room and woke him.but he didn't open his eyes .so she took peacock feather and rubbed on his ears .

He giggled in sleep .she smiled and did like that lastly he opened his eyes and hugged her .she hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

She took him to bathroom and helped him to brush and hot bath .both drenched in water playing like a kids.

Both came to hall .she helped him to sat on table .She gave him a chocolate milk ,he drank it happily .

Lakshmi and Preethi came to hall and saw sivaangi .but she didn't react to them .

P; athaima maru veedu iruku le .aana ivaluku dha yaaru illaye .appro endha veetuku pova .

L; adha avalukunu oru anadha illam iruke anga pova pole .

P; aana mama angella poganunu thala eluthu parungale .Ava parents yaarunu kude teriyadhavala kattitu vantu nama engella poganu ,yaaru ella pakanumo .chiiiiii ....

L; adhane kulam gothram nu edachu irundha dhane ....

Ani got angry ,he took water glass and throw it on Laksmi's feet .she gulped and saw him. Again he throwed plate on preetha's feet .

Sivaangi eyes shedding tears .he wiped her tears and hugged her neck tightly ,his eyes also shedding tears seeing her tears.

Ani actioned them like ...

A; en mommy ku na iruke and enaku en mommy irukanga and enga rendu peruku en appa irukanga .mind it .....

He glared them deathly .for the first time ani showing his angry side towards them that also for sivaangi .

Ashwin came running towards them and saw the surroundings .he seen broken glass and plate on Laksmi and preetha's feets .

Again his eyes landed on sivaangi and Ani .both are crying hugging eachother but ani was cocooning her .

Ak; ani ennachu .en glass and plate la odanji iruku .

He asked his tab .he gave it to him .he wrote it on tab and showed him.

A; is my mommy orphan .I'm there for her and say it to your mommy that she is my mommy and don't dare to say a word about my mommy understand .

Ashwin was shocked and he saw Ani with mixed emotion.

Ak; enne ma idhu ...

L; na onnu thappa sollale acchu ... innaiku maru veedu ponu .ana avaluku dha amma appa illaye enga povanu dha sonne adhuke Ani ...

Again ani throwed the glass on Laksmi .she moved safely .

Ak; ani ... He said sternly.

L; anirudh ku kovam vandhuruchu .

There came a voice saying ...

; Ava onnu anadha ille na iruke .

; Ama adhoda nanu iruke .Ava enaku thangachi mari appo en veedu Ava veedu dhane .enne Ashwin anna ungaluku okay dhane .

Ashwin welcomed them . sivaangi turned to see whose voice .her eyes shedding more tears .she ran shouting ...

S; Rakshan neyyyyy ......

Akmv; andha eyyyyy ve frame vittu thukunga adhu enaku Mattu dha .Ava enne Mattu dha apdi kupdanu .

R; thangameyy ....

Akmv; shooo indha kosu tholla thanga mudilada saamyyy 🤦‍♀️

Both hugged tightly .ani smiled and welcomed them .

R; Avaluku na iruke .avala epdi pathukanu enaku teriyu neenga onnu kavala pada vena aunty .

L; normal ahh dha kete rakshan thappa eduthu kaadha .

Rakshan just nodded his head .he hold sivu hand and lifted ani .he went out not caring his so called maccha 🤭🤭🤭

Ashwin be like'im a joke to you '😂😂😂

Sivu friend Riya also followed them .Ashwin ran behind them bidding bye to his mom and preetha.

Ak; adeii nillu da naanu vare loosu payale.

He ran and sat on back seat beside sivaangi. She didn't saw him .ani came and sat between them .

Akmv; enda avale enmele kovathule Iruka Ivan vere kurukala vantu .

Soon they reached rakshan flat and riya welcomed them with arthi .the trio entered in and sat on couch.

Rakesh took sivu to dining table and placed her favourite food .she beamed in happiness.she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Ashwin was fuming inside .smoke is coming from his nose 😤. 🤭🤭🤭

Ani giggled seeing his appa. Ashwin glared him.

A; okay you want to talk with mommy right .

He nodded cutely.

A; okay then come play truth or dare with me .

Ak; deii sadhi gidhi edachu pandriya da koni thalaya.

A; don't you dare to talk about my hair 😏. Appro you can't even stand beside mommy mind it 😤.

Ak; unaku soku adigam dha adhukunu ipdiya da,...

A; hello excuse me .I'm a tiny boy and looking cute and handsome but you .your a old man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Ashwin eyes popped out .he glared him deathly.. ani giggled cutely 😍

Ak; na palaya aala ....kolupu da unaku Ava kude seradha nu sonna kekuriya . kekuriya da ...

A; okay ..now tell me truth or dare.

Ak; tru....

He stopped him in mid way

A; ohhh you are going to choose truth.so you are afraid of me saying so he laughed seeing ashwin 😂😂😂

Ak; kolupa pathiya ivanuku.sari da dare choose pandre .aana un muliye sari illaye enne da Panna kathiruke erkanave Ava kola gandle Iruka . edagudama solli tholachiradha da punyama pogu ...

He pleaded but ani smirked at Ashwin.

Amv; matniya da en nambara katta mandaya 😈.

Ak; deiii mini heart attack vara mari iruku da .solli tholayum...

A; you have to kiss mommy .

Ak; edheyyyy 😳👀

A; wait I will finish it. Neenga mommy ahh 5mins ku once kiss pannanu adhuvu lips le .it could be like just a peck also 😈😈🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

Ak; adapaavi na pettha magana da Neeyu 🤯😱

To be continued....

How was it.

En regular comments kude vara matendhu 🙄....

Na target solli kude .I'm just giving updates right 😒😒.appo neengalu comments pannunga da ...