Drunkun Ashwin

Ab; kudiche aganu ...

She nodded her head as nooo ...

Ab; appro en treatment vere mari iruku regret panna kudadhu ...

She Widened her eyes and saw him gulping his saliva ....

Sa; illele na kudukire kudunga .

She brought the glass and gulped the kashayam closing her eyes tightly .after drinking she made faces like vomiting .he was Admiring her antics .

Sa; hmm ..

She forwarded the glass to him .he got that and placed on tea poy .

Ab; sari ni ingaye iru na cook panni eduthutu vare sapdala ...

Sa; na help pannava ...

Ab; vena ..ni ingaye iru na vandhure ..

He made dinner to them and placed them on dining table .

She came and sat on chair .she covered herself with shawl .which is brought extra with her .

She had a food and moaned to the taste making him smile at her .both finished the food and he gave tablet to her .again she showed her face .he threatened her with punishment which made her gulp in a goo ....

He chuckled and helped her to ly down on bed .he covered her with bedsheet before he could move out she hold his hand .

Sa; pogadhe enkudaye padu .enaku thaniya paduka bayam adhudha ..

Ab; ni ivulo explain panna vena .just order podu na pandre ...

He lyed on couch and closed his eyes .she saw him for sometime and slept ...abhi opened his eyes and admired her fully without his knowledge he slept ....

In club ...

Rakshan was checking the drinks area .he saw some boys are using cocaine .he widened his eyes and called Ashwin .

Sivaangi stood in front of Monika .Monika stood up and glared her.

Si; asinga pattu thirundave illele ....enne punishment vaanga ready ah...

All cheered for sivaangi and Monika glared them .

Mo; romba varutha paduve di ...

Si; pathukala dii ..

Before Monika could speak . sivaangi punched her nose .she fell on floor and groaned loudly . sivaangi sat on Monika and smirked ....

Si; thoda kudadha onne thottute summa viduvena ....

Saying she punched her 2 more times.blood was bleeding inside her nose .She shouted in pain.ashwin pulled her up and dragged her from there .Monika glared sivaangi .

Mo ; you have to pay for this ....

She murmured and her friends lifted her .

Si; seekram kutitu ponga illena ingaye sethuruva pannada ...

Ashwin lifted her by waist and moved from there,he got a call from rakshan.

Ak; sollu maccha enne aachu ...

He was breathing hard .rakshan widened his eyes and shouted in phone ...

R; deii naaye enne da pantu iruke edhuku da moochu vangudhu ...

Ak; ayyo maccha adhu en da kekure iva irukale seriyana kovakari .summave ille da seriya punch ...

Rakshan was confused and asked him calmly ..

R; enne da olaritu iruke ...

Ak; deii vandhu soldre enge da Iruka ...

Si; vidra enne ...vidu Ava moonjiye odaikama vidamate .evulo dhairyam irunda en akka mele kai vechirupa naai ...Ava kayya odaikama vidamate ,