Her Happiness

Sorry for the delay ....

Travel tired and health problem ..

Cold , headache and throat pain adhudha ennala type kude panna mudile .ippo edho paravalle ...adhudha update kudukalanu vandhe ...

🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

.............

Si; sorry da...kude iruka mudile

Ak; naanum sorry diii .....Ella nalla padiya mudinjidhu.... everything will be alright ...

Si; love you ammu ..

Ak; hmm ....

He kissed her hairline and pecked her forehead.she smiled slightly and moved ...

Rakshan decided to took sivaangi with him . their home .....

After their roller coaster day ...rakshan took sivaangi to their home .he informed krishna about this .he was happy and emotional.he informed this to his wife .she was crying her heart out hearing this .

Sivaangi don't know how to react .she was emotional at the same time heart broken that ...she have dreamt of seeing their parents with sandhya .but now God had his planning to seperate them and their happiness.

She got ready in pink top and white palazzo .she was absolutely looking like a sandhya .the bold sivaangi was not visible to anyone .this sivaangi was all calm and silent .she was being sandhya made rakshan tear more...

R; ni edhuku sandhya mari ready agura.sivaangi pole va ...

Si; indha ulagathuku sivaangi yaarune teriyadhu.so petthavangaluku teriyadhu.avangala porutha vara ''sandhya ''mattu dha .na sivaangi ya vandha appo sandhya engandra kelvi Varu appo enne solluve ...Ava ....

She broke down completely.rakshan hugged her and consoled her .she calmed after sometime and got ready .they moved to RS manshion...

They reached mansion and krishna came and opened door for sivaangi.she smiled and gave her hands to him .

K; Chittu ...

She was taken back hearing him calling her ''chittu'' ...her mind went back to Ashwin ...

K; Chittu enne da pakure .Namma veedu va ulle pola .amma unakaga kathutu iruka.

Radhika came with Arathi .her eyes shedding tears seeing her growned daughter.she placed thilak on her forehead.servent took the plate and moved from there.

Radhika hugged sivaangi and cried in her embrace . sivaangi was not in a less condition .she was the who broke down fully thinking of her fake .she was feeling her mother touch for the first time .she felt like a new born baby .krishna hugged rakshan and radhika hold sivaangi .all entered inside placing their right leg .

Radhika feed sivaangi all her favourite.rakshan already gave menu about sivaangi favourite.sivaangi happily had it .krishna carresed her hairs .

She smiled seeing him .

K; Chittu ...

She chocked her food and couched .rakashan gave water to her ,krishna rubbed her back ,radhika patted her head . sivaangi again broke into tears .

Ra; enda ma aluvure .

She nodded as noo ...she hugged them tightly.

K; Chittu enne da aachu ...naanu ni vandhadhu le irundu pakure .ni enne oru vaati kude krisheyyy nu kupdave ille .po na kochikite....