Backstory

Tessa's mother died from War in Sokovia in 2001 when She was 3. Tessa's father has left when her mother Natalia got pregnant, Tessa also had an older brother who was 10 when she was born.

After the bombing her older brother Alejo took her in, she was the sole survivor of the whole building. They move to an apartment complex in Sokovia where she meets her future best friend, Sabrina.

In 2006 when the girls were 10 a stark bomb hits the building, Alejo died 18 hours after the bombing, Tessa stayed with him till he died. Sabrina's parents died in impact, Sabrina was knocked out for five hours. She stayed under rubble until Tessa came and saved her.

On the same floor the maximoff twins who Sabrina and Tessa knew survived, they went over to them and stayed behind a detonated bomb for two more days.

In 2007 they get taken to a research facility. Tessa had touched the mind stone, she got powers of elementalism (controlling the four elements), telekinesis, and Cibopathy (being able to learn everything they read, eat, drink and hear)

When Sabrina touched the stone she got energy manipulation, metal Manipulation, and super speed.

Y'know what Wanda and Pietro have ;-; (if you don't, Wanda is a witch and Pietro is sonic (super speed))

During ULTRON they get rescued and taken to the compound to become avengers, Tessa has had a secret Crush on Pietro since around 2008, only Sabrina knew. Wanda can only read Sabrina's and Pietro's minds lmao.

Tessa has had problems with night terrors and ptsd since she was young, from the plane crash's bombings, shooting, hydra, untron and all of that. She's been threw a lot for a 17 year old, when her mental health gets worse and worse she gives up on Pietro, she thinks he wouldn't want her...

A few weeks into the compound Sabrina starts being weird... she doesn't talk with Tessa and has been flirting with Pietro.

Sabrina keeps on betraying Tessa.

Emma Watson as Tessa Alonso

Sydney Sweeney as Sabrina Müller

Avengers as their actors!