Chapter thirteen

I was walking back from the gym when I saw Sabrina push me in my room and slam my door shut. "You fucking slut!" She yelled at me.

"You made out with Pietro, didn't you" she crossed her arms angry.

"I'm sorry. But you know I've liked him for the longest time and you're the one that said I never took a shot but that was me staking a shot" I shrugged and grabbed a hoodie.

"I didn't mean to be a whore, Tessa!"

"I'm the whore?!" I yelled
"So I'm the whore for kissing one boy. ONE, while you're out here fucking half of the shield agents!" I screamed.

"Because I'm actually pretty!" She yelled back.

I opened my door and stormed out, Sabrina just followed mad. "All you do is walk away from your problems, you walked away from your brother, you walked away from your parents, and now you're walking away from your friend" Sabrina scoffed.

"You are not my friend! All you've been doing is betraying me!" I yelled in the Main common room.

"I'm trying to find a new life here but your shitty self is destroying that!" Sabrina screamed.

"What would your parents think of you screaming at your so called 'best friend' and fucking every man you see" I did air quotes.

"My parents would say I'm just going through something and it's a coping skill! At least I'm not starving myself, hurting myself, putting myself in danger!" Sabrina yelled back.

Scott, Pepper, Tony, and Clint came towards us.

I scoffed and stormed outside. once gain Sabrina just followed.

We screamed at each other for a few minutes before Steve pulled us apart.

"This is why your parents didn't love you, you're a fake toxic lying son of a bitch!" I screamed.

"At least I knew my parents growing up!" She screamed back while her eyes turned yellow, I felt my heart drop before Sabrina took electricity and shocked me— I flew into a tree.

Before I could defend myself Sabrina got dragged away By Clint.

"Tessa!" Steve rushed towards me and the broken tree "ouch" I moaned before standing up. I saw a blue dash, Pietro and Wanda were next to me.

"Princessa you ok?" Pietro asked, I nodded while Steve helped me up. "She hates me and I hate her too" I scoffed and wiped my back, my sleeve was ripped a little on my shoulder with a wood cut.

"Brucey, can you fix her please" Pietro brought me over to him while Bruce nodded.

Bruce put a bandage on my head and shoulder in the med bay "thank you, Bruce" I gave him a hug. He was surprised at first but accepted, he wasn't really used to hugs or anything he was antisocial and that.

I went to my room and grabbed a book, I really wanted to cry right now for some reason. I sniffled and tried to hold back the tears, one slipped out before I heard the door open.

I quickly wiped the tear away and smiled at Pietro even though it was clearly a fake one.

"Tess, Sabrina is locked in her room right now. She's practically grounded from Clint" Pietro snickered and so did I.

He walked up tj me and hugged me, I sighed while my eyes got watery. He rubbed my back before he put a hand right on my coccyx.

I blushed a little but hid it, I felt a warm salty tear go down my cheek. I wiped it away before I felt his hand leave my back and wipe more tears away.