Chapter five

Tessa's POV

We were getting onto an airplane to meet the president, I didn't like flying planes.

We got on, it was a big private plane. It wasn't a jet but it was still fast like a jet.

"Sabrina" Wanda called Sabrina over, she winked at me and I blushed before sitting down near the window. Pietro sat next to me.

Sabrina gave me a nasty look and I rolled my eyes, he looked towards Sabrina when he saw me roll my eyes- she dropped the face and smiled a little.

Now I seem like the bad guy.

"Tony, what are the chances of getting in a plane crash?" I asked as he walked by "slim but not zero. I have ice packs if we do get in one though" he sarcastically said before walking ahead, I sighed and trailed into my pants while bouncing my legs.

The plane started and I put my head back, I put a hand on my seatbelt and the other was pinching my leg.

When we lifted off I tot he sky I took my hand off of the seatbelt and gripped onto Pietro's, my nail dug into his skin and I heard him groan a little before squeezing my hand.

When we got to normal altitude I swallowed making my ears pop. Pietro caressed my hand and I forgot I was holding his hand "oh- sorry, your bleeding" I grabbed the closest napkin and wiped the blood away.

He smirked a little "was that your first time flying?" He asked "no, I've been on three other ones. got into a plane crash the third time. Me and Alejo drove everywhere after that" I chuckled a little and Pietro smiled.

We whisper talked a little before a private flight attendant came over and offered us wine "they're too young" Tony yelled, the flight attendant pulled it away before Pietro could grab it. She handed us juice and Pietro mumbled.

I laughed and opened my juice.

"Are you and Sabrina not friends?" He asked me a few minutes later "I don't know. She's kinda being a bitch to me, we ruined Tony's wall and she threw me in a pool, I don't think she wants to be my friend anymore"

He looked at me sadly not knowing what to say. I still felt bad about Tony's wall, I kept apologizing to him about the wall for about a week.

About an hour later there was turbulence, we were going over a storm. I gripped onto Pietro's hand again, and he held my hand so I wouldn't cut him, my breathing got heavy.

"Hey hey Tess it's ok. Stark built the plane, the chances of it going down are very low" Pietro assured me while grabbing my other hand. "But never zero" I mumbled.

I squeezed his hands really tight to the point they were sweaty, when we got out of the turbulence I sighed and chuckled a little. "We didn't crash, thank the lord" Pietro let loose a little grip on my hands but didn't let go.

He just looked at our hands and his cheeks looked a little red, I thought he liked Sabrina.

Pietro drank some water and so did I, I tefilled his water secretly and he chuckled.

"Endless water" he jugged down the glass and I just refilled it. "So tou can do it with water but not juice?" He snickered and I grabbed his juice box.

I did the wiggly woo hands and made the juice full.

We landed about half an hour later and got off. Sabrina ran up to Pietro "she scared of planes?" Sabrina snickered "plane crash. Of course she's scared of them" he scoffed and walked ahead of us to Wanda.

Sabrina gave me a dirty look "he will be mine. You don't deserve anything but pain" she scoffed and walked towards the others.

I sighed before Bucky came up to me "why not just chew her out like she does to you?" Bucky put his hands in his jacket. "I don't want to hurt her feelings. She'll tattletale"