Chapter seven

Tessa's dream

"узбуђени сте што ћете поново ући у авион?" (You excited to go in the plane again?) Alejo asked Tessa while holding her hand.

They were going to Netherlands for war safety. Tessa was 6 and Alejo was 17

They got into their seats and flew up, there was a small storm that caused some turbulence but nothing bad.

The plane turned and when Tessa went to take a sip of her water a bomb his the planes wing, the wing blew up and the plane went down.

Alejo grabbed Tessa's hand and they both screamed while hitting the water.

They went underneath water surface, the plane came apart and Alejo unbuckled Tessa before grabbing her.

Some people were still alive— they swam up to the top.

Some Americans came and started shooting bullets at the water, Alejo pushed Tessa under the water before he got shot in the head and chest.

Tessa screamed while his body floated up, he was dead but Tessa didn't know.

"Alejo! Lejo! Wake up!" She wiped blood off of him, she didn't know how to swim.

She screamed for help while everyone just looked at her "you killed him, you selfish brat" the flight attendant yelled.

A bomb fell down on the survivors and-

I woke up sobbing and shaking. I put my hand in My forehead before opening my eyes.

My hands were all bloody, I rushed to the bathroom while sobbing and washed my hands with a lot of soap.

I wet my face before taking a deep breath and stopping crying.

I went to the kitchen to grab some water, I sat down and drank it.

I was thinking about the plans crash that I was on, the bullets had been shot at us but alejo was only shot in the shoulder. I was shot in the leg— I still have the scar.

A few minutes later I put my cup in the dishwasher and walked back to my room, I walked by Pietro's door and heard mumbled and him turning a lot— his door was slightly open.

I opened the door and walked in "Pietro?" I whispered.

His blankets were everywhere and he was sweating.

He was having a night terror.

I walked up to him and grabbed his arm "hey Pietro, Piet. Pietro it's not real" I tried to shake him awake. I sat down and went to hold his hand when he jolted awake and attacked me, he punched me in the arm with super speed which really hurt.

He held me down before punching me in the face and stomach, I kneed him in the stomach but didn't want to hurt him because it was just a bad dream.

I was able to get in top of him and hold him down.

"Pietro it's ok" I went to touch him but he pulled away before using his superspeed to hold me down and choke me.

I put my hands on his face and neck trying to make him let me go.

"Pietro" i wheezed out. "QuickSilver" I slowly wheezed out before lifting my left hand to his forehead, I formed cold water in my hand and threw it at him.

He gasped and fell back waking up.

I coughed and went onto my side "Tessa?" He asked while going up to me. I flinched back and moved away from him.