Chapter nineteen

Sabrina's POV

I've been in the SHIELD helicarrior for about three weeks, fury locked me in a cell near Loki.

I walked around the cell groaning in frustration before I slid down the glass.

Loki looked up from his bed and stopped throwing a tennis ball "could you shut it you mortal" he sassed "I didn't ask for your opinion" I clucked my tongue at him and he sat up.

"Do you know who I am?!" He was mad "asgardian Prince or something. I don't know, aren't you like Thors brother" I sighed.

"Loki, prince of Asgard. God of mischief" he stood up and smirked at me. "I'm Sabrina" I stood up and stretched.

"What did you do to get here mortal?" He asked "I don't even know. Tried to kill my ex best friend and they think I'm insane" I sighed.

"I kinda just want to get revenge. Steal Pietro, or kill the twins" I scoffed "revenge?" Loki looked up at me. I hesitated but then nodded

"I can arrange that" Loki laughed a little before looking up at the cell top, he lifted his hand.

Tessa's POV

Clint had taken all my razor blades and Pietro refuses to let me have meds in my room so he holds onto them.

I have training in a few minutes but I'm too lazy to get up. I'm bloated and I look horrible I my training outfit, I've been having really bad self esteem about my self.

I heard a knock on my door and groaned, I put my head underneath my blanket. "Kid cmon. We have training" Steve shook me "no" I complained.

"You love training and exercises" Steve reminded me "well not this week" I turned over under that blanket so I wasn't facing him "you haven't gone to one training session this week. You've missed 3, you can't miss another or you'll be in trouble" Steve sighed and pulled the blanket off my head.

I grabbed the blanket and put it over my head before Steve pulled it back down. "I'll be there next week" I turned to him.

"No" he had a tone "what's a matter? Is this about Sabrina" he sat down. "No, I'm fine" I lied "she got what she deserved now just leave me alone Steve" I got under the blanket.

Steve sighed and stood up, he walked out and I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard clapping "get your ass up Tessa Alonso!" Clint yelled before lifting the blanket off my head. I groaned "no!"

He grabbed my arms and pulled me out, I yelped before my back hit the floor. "Just leave me for the dead" I mumbled

"Nope" Clint pulled at my arms making me stand up "get changed for Training, you need to be mission ready" Clint shook me awake "I'm awake Clint" I removed his hands.

"I'll be out in a few. Now shoo" I waved Clint out and he gave me a weird look for not being nice.

I got into my training outfit and looked in the mirror, I looked bigger like I had gained a few pounds. I sighed and pulled my tight shirt down before walking out.

Clint was outside my door waiting for me, I crossed my arms over my stomach and walked silently with him.

"Wow! She actually came to training" Tony joked "thanks Clint" Steve patted Clint's shoulder before I walked over to Wanda and Pietro.

Pietro kissed my cheek and smiled "so you listen to Clint but not me, Wanda, or Steve?" Pietro snickered "I didn't listen to him he dragged me out"

Wanda giggled before we got into groups. Pietro and I sparred for 3 rounds. He won twice and I won the third time "you aren't using all your strength Princessa" Pietro panted underneath my grip.

I was on top of him holding his biceps down. I just scoffed and stood up, I didn't have time to talk about mental stuff.

Me and Wanda did a power fight, she had won by lifting me in the air and throwing me to the wall softly.

After a little training Tony assigned us new partners, he just had to put me with Steve. I rolled my eyes before walking away to Pietro and to Steve.

Steve didn't go hard on us cause y'know he has super strength from the soldier serum and all that.

We got into fighting position and I charged at him, Steve dodged a punch before hitting me in my ribs. I groaned before I kicked the back of his leg.

He eventually brought me down and won. He lended me a hand to help me stand up, we did another round and he won again. "Cmon Tessa, I know there's more strength" Steve said before throwing a punch at me.

I did a twist around him but he grabbed my waist and threw me to the ground making me hit my head.

I pulled him down by the arm and threw him over me.

We stood back up and fought, a minute later I was in a choke hold. I tried to escape but tapped his arm when I couldn't breath any longer, he let go of a little grip but didn't let me loose.

"You aren't even using half of your strength Alonso. Use your strength, don't be afraid to hurt someone" he whispered. "I'm using my strength. Now let me go" I pulled at his arm but it didn't budge.

"Use your strength" Steve said with a tone. "I am!" I complained a little. Steve put more grip on my throat causing me ti choke again.

I tried to budge but he wouldn't let go, I was afraid of hurting someone again or loosing someone. I'm debating breaking up with Pietro and just booking it in the middle of the night.

Cause clearly killing myself failed.

I really loved Pietro and I finally had what I've been wanting since I was 11, he's so amazing but I'm not. I keep ruining everything and I can't even protect my own brother.

His blood in his hands, his smile before he went, Sabrina's madness at me the last day I saw her, the anger I've had on Steve and Sabrina.

The anger I've been wanting to get out, I still wanted to kick Steve and Sabrina and make them feel my pain.

I took a deep breath as much as I could before geippinf onto Steve's arm, all my held in anger came out and I flipped Steve over me.

He landed in his back and opened his eyes, he smiled slightly at me before standing up. "That's what I was looking for" Steve pointed at me, not a lot of people could body flip him over.

Steve nodded at me before walking away, I turned around before I felt that anger again. My hands got hot and my eyes turned orange, I took a deep breath and turned back to Steve.

I went to attack him before Pietro zoomed up and stopped me "Tessa, no!" He grabbed my hands and handled the heat in my hands, they were almost on fire. I caused wind in the room before Steve turned around worried and almost offended.

Pietro put my arms down and dragged me out of the gym.

I got out of his grasp and stormed away "Tessa" Pietro complained while walking up to me "what's wrong?" He asked "nothing. I'm just going back to bed for the next year"

"What about food? I know you didn't eat yesterday and it's almost 2 pm today. That's nearly 36 hours" Pietro grabbed my shoulders.

"I had a midnight snack Pietro" I sighed annoyed "babe, just talk to me. I want to be there for you and I know you're upset about Tessa" he grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"There's nothing to talk about, Pietro" I softly said. He looked down.

"I love you, Princessa" he cupped my cheek and kissed me, those were all the words I needed to be ok.

I kissed him back while I felt my eyes water up, I wrapped my hands around his warm neck and hugged him.

1371 words