Chapter twenty

Tessa's POV

I woke up next to Pietro in his bed, he has snoring slightly, I traced his abs with my fingers before he squinted his eyes and opened them. I smiled at him and he smiled at me before yawning.

He rolled over on his side and put a hand on my skin, we were both naked from last nights... events.

"You're beautiful" he smiled softly at me before kissing my forehead, I smiled and kissed his neck "you're more beautiful"

I stood up and grabbed my bra "why are you getting dressed?" He asked me while sitting up "I have stuff to do, Piet" I put on underwear "but I love seeing you naked" he complained "you can see me later" I smirked before grabbing Pietro's shirt and my bike shorts.

I walked out of his room and heard Pietro speeding, he walked next to me and grabbed my hand, already dressed.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water "you not hungry?" Wanda asked, I shook my head "when was the last time you ate" Pietro turned to me after pouring cereal "I had dinner last night before I went to hang with Wanda and Vision" I lied.

Pietro sighed and shook his head, I hated lying to them but it wasn't something for them to worry about.

•••••

"Cap has called everyone to avengers meeting room" FRI announced around two hours later. I groaned and got off of Pietro. I was straddling him and kissing him.

Pietro put an arm around my waist and squeezed it a little before we got to the meeting room. About eight avengers were already there, Fury was there as well...

"Loki has escaped from SHIELD with hostages, 3 agents, and 3 mutants. He has the tesseract again" Fury showed loki's profile and the agents, he passed out the mutant files.

Sabrina had been kidnapped.

Honestly- kinda a skill issue but Steve promised she wouldn't go threw hell and being kidnapped is kinda going through hell.

Pietro grabbed my hand and he also grabbed Wanda's hand, she was sitting next to Pietro. I bounced my leg nervously while Fury and Steve discussed the plan on finding him.

"Thor should be here any min-" before Steve could finish a rainbow light was blasted outside with lightning and an earthquake.

Thor had been on Asgard for a while.

"Good timing" Steve said as Thor walked in. "My brother has a partner and they seek revenge. The kidnaps are a decoy" Thor took a seat near Clint and stole a donut in the middle of the table.

"His partner is a mutant and wants us dead" Thor said after biting into the donut "5 bucks on Sabrina" Sam announced "make that 10" Tony said "30" Clint lifted his chin "stop making bets in an ex avenger, children" Furt shook his head.

"The other two mutants are Destiny Stanorva, and Alexei Torres" Fury showed their files and explained their powers.

"Stanorva has super speed and super strength while Alexei has laser eyes, flight, and super strength" reminds me of homelander.

After fury finished explaining the mission, Pietro went to the gym while Wanda dragged me outside to the woods.

"What are we doing, wan?" I asked confused "letting out anger" She stated before her eyes glowed red and her hands did as well.

I made my eyes blue and clenched my fists.

Wanda took a deep breath before yelling, she let out a red wave of powers. It went past me and just felt like wind, she didn't do it for harm but just as a threat, the trees were fine and nothing disintegrated.