Chapter three

Me and Kate went to sit at a table for dinner, some people were doing speeches and there was a reward as well.

"stark Industries has been changing the world for over 150 years! Now Tony Stark, the owner of stark Industries." Pepper said a speech before calling Tony up. We all clapped and Stark went up.

We all forgave him for killing our families, but he didn't know his weapons were being use for bad.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and family. I am honoured to stand here in front of you on this occasion, the running of Stark industries for over 100 years, which will always be known as the greatest weapon and technology company"

"As always, time is short- and repetition is boring! Thus, to respect your time, I shall not reiterate Pepper's earlier words of appreciation. I would like to limit my thanks to two special people, without whom this new Century might never have been here."

"These persons are the CEO of SI and my wife, Pepper Potts, and Howard Stark. Without my father SI wouldn't of gotten this far. But it's definitely better with me." Some people laughed and Tony raised the reward before walking back down the stage.

Everyone ate, I was sitting with Wanda, Sabrina and Pietro. Me and Wanda were talking before she left to talk to these fans from Qatar, Kate called me over to her table. Clint and her moms ex fiancé Jack had left the table.

"I don't want to be here" she whispered "me neither" I smiled. "Come here" she grabbed my wrist and brought me the the stairs of the building.

"Where are we going?" I asked while I followed her up the stairs. "To see new York's view. Don't worry we're aloud up on the roof just not some private floors" she shrugged and I hummed.

"Look at New York" she twirled when we got on the roof "wow, it's beautiful up here" I've always wanted to see a big city at night.

I smiled and quaffed before going to the ledge "wow we have to be at least 80 floors high" I commented. "78- well including the basements 80" she leaned on the edge and sighed.

"So are you and Sabrina sisters?" Kate asked. "Oh- no, we're just best friends- well now I think more on the friend side" she nodded. "Oh"

"Your an only child like me?" Kate asked another question. She had a lot of questions. "Ya... I guess. I used to have a brother- but uh... he- he's gone" I haven't talked about him since the bombing.

"Oh I'm sorry Tessa" Kate gave me a sad look "it's ok it's been 7 years" I shrugged and she hugged me.

It was always hard to talk about my brother.

We talked for a little bit, She lives with Jack- she told me that her mom got arrested for hiring an assassin on Clint that was from the red room. Yelena and Nat were in Russia when that happened and didn't know Clint was in danger.

She also told me her dad died when she was around 8, he died fighting aliens. I also told her how my brothers and parents died- well I'm not sure if my dads dead or not but I don't really care about him.

"Oh hey, I've been looking for you guys" Bruce walked out of the door. "Hey Bruce" me and Kate said.

"I don't know if you want to join but there doing games" he said before going to the ledge next to us. "Do we have to?" I whined a little.

"No, why do you think I'm up here" Bruce chuckled a little and I laughed.

All three of us talked before it was around 12- when the party ended.