Chapter twelve

Tessa's POV

We killed the bigger robots before the boss robots came, one had a machine gun hand and aimed at Clint and Nat.

I went in front of them when they were distracted and was able to stop most of the bullets with telekinesis and wind, all I could think about was how much Sabrina hates me.

Soon all the avengers will hate me, Pietro doesn't like me and I know it, Wanda has found her person and doesn't need me.

I let a bullet hit my chest so I could feel pain, I needed to feel pain right now.

Bucky gave me a confused look and then it turned to concern when blood gushed out of chest.

I used some Ice to stop the blood flow but it didn't so much "thanks kid" Clint said before patting my shoulder, Nat hugged me and rushed off to the robots.

Bucky came over to me "you're shot Tessa"
"I'll be fine, my powers will contain the bleeding" I panted before jogging off so he couldn't say anything.

Tony was fighting MatTac who had the super soldier serum in him "you don't deserve this strength!" Steve yelled before throwing a punch at him, Tony blasted at the big guy but a robot blocked him.

I killed some robots around them with Wanda and Sabrina. Tony pinned the boss down and yelled for me, I killed a robot before rushing to him "where's that device I gave you" Tony yelled.

I patted my pockets before finding it in my side pocket "press the side button!" He yelled while Steve was holding his arms down. I clicked a button.

Tony put a hand out and I handed it to him, he stabbed MatTac in the neck and his eyes glowed Purple before he stopped breathing.

"This was toxic serum" Steve panted while Tony handed him the device, Steve put the device in his pocket. "Good job kid" Steve patted my shoulder.

The robots fell down once MatTac had died, we went back to the QuinJet about 20 minutes later.

"Good job everyone" Steve praised us. I sat next to Wanda and she smiled.

•••••

We went to med bay and got treated for "everyone good?" Dr Cho asked. "Tessa. You got shot" Bucky gave me that look. Dr Cho gave me a look and rushed up to me "it's not bad" I pulled down my shirt and took off the magic holding the blood.

Blood immediately gushed out "shit" I mumbled before Cho put a cloth on my chest and sat me down "the billet went right through" Cho said while Bruce grabbed a bandage.

They stitched me up before I thanked them and left.

I went to my room and took a shower, when I got out Pietro was there "hey?" I asked while brushing my hair.

"You've never missed a bullet with your powers" he stood up. "I was stressed" I shrugged.

"What happened before the bullets?" He asked "nothing" I put my hair up.

He stood up from my bed and walked over to me, I felt butterflies in my stomach when he touched my shoulder. "If you need to talk, I'm here" he massaged my shoulders a little and I smiled.

"Thank you Piet, but I promise, I really am fine" I turned to face him, he was looking at me like I was a slice of cake.

He moved closer to me to where I was leaning over the counter of the sink, he put his hands in the counter— trapping me in his grasp.

I gulped before our bodies hit each other. I bit my lip and I saw Pietro put his tongue in his cheek.

I put a hand on his chest and leaned up to where our noses were just inches apart. I traced his abs before looking up at him "are you and Sabrina dating?" I wanted to make sure if I kissed him he wasn't cheating.

He shook his head and I smirked, I leaned in for the kiss and he was surprised at first but soon started kissing me back.

I pushed him into the wall and he squeezed my ass before tapping my thighs signaling for me to jump onto him. I jumped and hooked my legs around his waist before he put me on the counter, I ran a hand through his hair and pulled a few strands making his grunt.

One hand was on my wrist while the other was gripping my thigh.

He put his tongue in my mouth and I moaned making him smile, he pulled me closer and I felt his hardness under my right thigh.

I broke the kiss to breath and smiled "we shouldn't be doing this" I whispered, he looked down at me confused "why not?"

"Sabrina likes you... and I know others do. I don't want to hurt Sabrina like that" I put my head on his chests and felt his steady breathing. He kissed my head before rubbing my back "I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you"

I looked up at him "anyone's better than me" I hopped off the counter and left my room.

I wiped my lips before walking past Sabrina, she gave me a confused look before she saw Pietro coming after me.

Sabrina walked towards me as well.

I sped walk to the common room and saw Sam and Bucky arguing.

I quickly sat in between them and started a conversation "what's your favorite flavor of bleach? I personally like cherry" I quickly stated.

Pietro sighed before zooming away, Sabrina sat on another couch "uh- rasberry? I think?" Bucky replied, I nodded "that's a good one too. Blueberry is the worst though"

"Amen" Sam agreed.

We talked about bleach before Sabrina got annoyed and zoomed off, I sighed in relief and put my head in my palms "spill" Bucky demanded.

"Sabrina's mad at me and I messed up me and Pietros relationship" I had a lump in my throat.

"Pietro and I kissed and I felt really bad about it, I've liked Piet since I was 11 but Sabrina now likes him and she had a better chance and if I date him, Sabrina will literally kill me" I sat back straight up.

"Claim your man before the toxic hoe does" Bucky elbowed my ribs and smirked, I smiled a little, Sabrina does have a lot of hookups. She's had sex with about half of the male shield agents here.

A few minutes later I stood up and grabbed some water, Clint was leaning on the wall and made me jump a little. "Talk to Sabrina about Pietro, she had plenty of other chances with other guys. And you just like one" he walked up to me.

"I will" I nodded clearly lying.

1142 words