Chapter eighteen

Pietro's POV

In the morning Wanda and I got released from the cells, I grabbed Wanda and zoomed to the med bay. Steve was in The room with Tessa talking, Tessa seemed to be disagreeing with something and Steve was getting flustered.

I opened the door and they both looked at us, Steve stood up and sighed "we don't have any other choice, Tessa, I'm sorry but it's better for everyone" Steve patted my shoulder after talking "don't get mad" he whispered to us before walking out.

Me and Wanda looked at each other before sitting down in the chairs. Wanda sat on her bed. "I'm sorry" she whispered to us with teary eyes "it's ok, it's not your fault. Sabrina is a manipulative narcissist" Wanda stated while rubbing her leg.

"No... I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for everything I put you three through. It's all my fault" her lips trembled.

"Tessa, we still love you even if your father was a monster, nothing will change the love we have for you. His actions weren't your fault" I grabbed her hand but she pulled away.

"I'm the reason you guys lost your parents, I'm the reason you guys have these powers and a shitty life" a tear fell down her cheek.

"These powers were a gift one was or another. Nothing will change between us, we still need you to be here Tessa" Wanda smiled softly at Tessa.

Tessa cried before sitting up, she hugged us and I kissed her forehead deeply.

•••••
Tessa's POV

In the early morning while I was awake and not able to sleep Steve walked in. "No." I threw my book at him but he caught it. He kept trying to get me on board of taking Sabrina off the avengers.

"You can't avoid this conversations forever Tessa" he sat down and out my book in the chair next to him.

"First of all we're done with opinions. Fury wants Sabrina off the team and now"

"She's going to be another lab rat!"

"No she won't!" Steve leaned forwards "they're friendly tests and won't hurt her except for the blood draws everyday but she will be safe. Müller needs help and SHIELD can help her" he gave me a sad look.

"SHIELD will turn her into a monster, Steven! The government will do anything to get rid of a threat!" I yelled.

He gave me a frustrated disappointment look, he hated it when people called him Steven.

"I'm not letting Sabrina get one needle into her" I hissed "too late. SHIELD is coming tonight for her" he was flustered at me.

I wanted to kick Steve right now but I couldn't, and if I did it on a day I was perfectly healthy I would still loose.

He talked about it for a minute before Pietro and Wanda walked in.

•••••

Later than night I was crying softly under my blanket, I was happy Wanda and Pietro weren't mad at me or going to leave me, but I was upset Sabrina was going to go threw hell again.

She already has enough anger on me and this is just gonna cause more anger for her. I was happy she couldn't terrorized me anymore but... she was my best friend.

I sobbed into the pillow and covered my screams before I heard the door open, I quickly quieted down and tried to act ok. "Tessa...?" Pietro walked up to me. "Ya?" I asked with a little voice crack.

"It's going to be ok" he got under the blanket and laid next to me, his cold skin touched my arms and sent Goosebumps all over me. I sobbed again while Pietro held me and hugged me. He comforted me while I calmed down.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek and brushed it away, him and Sabrina have always been close and I knew he doesn't like what's happening to Sabrina either.

I kissed his lips passionately and gripped onto his shirt. I rolled my body into him and he groaned, I didn't know what I was doing but just went with it.

He gripped onto my ass and cupped my right cheek before I stopped kissing him "yes" I whispered.

"Yes to what?" Pietro whispered back. "Yes to being your girlfriend"

His face lit up with a smile and ended up kissing me deeply and hard.

He stopped kissing me and I burrowed my head into his neck where it was nice and warm, I felt Pietro's lips form into a smile before fading and falling asleep.

763 word
Sorry this is kinda short, it's more of a filler chapter I've been busy with school and my family has been over with their children smh