Chapter nine

Tessa's POV

I walked into my room and closed the door, I heard Pietro speed away. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall out.

I have been too afraid to make a move because I'm not good for him and I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship with Wanda and Sabrina.

And plus it was hard in the facility.

I went to the bathroom, closed and locked the door before sliding down the wall sobbing. Sabrina took away my last piece of happiness, the one person that makes my stomach dance in happiness.

I wanted to feel pain, I wanted to make my body know that I deserve to suffer. I wanted all of this pain and shakiness I felt in me be let out.

I wanted to see the blood dripping off of me, I never wanted to breath again.

The fire wasn't going to be enough.

I grabbed the pack of razor blades and opened them with blurry vision and shaky hands. There was a warning on the back but I ignored it and unwrapped the blades.

I shakingly held it in my hand before rolling up my jacket.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before putting a deep cut around the middle of my forearm, I felt relieved and I liked the pain. I opened my eyes and saw the blood start coming to the surface of the skin.

I choked on my quiet sobs before making five more lines. I rolled up my other sleeve and did seven.

There was blood dripping on the floor and I felt a little dizzy— this is when I realized I had nothing to clean up the cuts with.

I looked around before grabbing some toilet paper- it didn't do much there was too much blood.

I looked around and saw a white hand towel, I cussed under my breath and grabbed it before applying pressure.

I hated how I had normal metabolism so I didn't have quick healing, well if it was a serious wound in would heal a little quicker but not that much faster.

The blood started calming down, I took some masking tape and covered the wounds with toilet paper before taping it down.

I grabbed some peroxide and scrubbed the blood off the floor and towel but the towel was stained. How was I finna explain this to stark?

I put the towel in the garbage and would just tell them it was juice.

I went to lay down from dizziness, I closed the blinds and fell asleep crying softly.

Tessa walked home from school and ran inside excited "Alejo! Alejo! Am luat cea mai mare notă la testul de științe!" (I got the highest score on science test) Tessa cheered before throwing her bag off her shoulders and pulling out the crumpled up paper.

She gave it to Alejo who looked at the 97 and a smiley face "Este uimitor, TeTe! O să primești înghețatăе mai târziu."(this is amazing TeTe, your getting ice cream later)

The seven year old cheered before Alejo drained the spaghetti. In the distance was machine guns but they were used to it by now.

They ate dinner then went to get ice cream safetly down the street "Vă mulțumesc, doamnă!" (Thank you ma'am!) Tessa said happily before jogging out of the store licking her ice cream.

They were almost home when a whistle was heard. The same whistle before Tessa and Alejo's home got destroyed.

I woke up to someone rubbing my back "you ok Tessa" It was Nat. I groaned and rolled over "ya, I'm ok" I sat up and yawned.