Chapter seventeen

Pietro's POV

Sabrina's eyes went wide. "Wow. Didnt think she was brave enough" she walked to her phone and grabbed it.

"What did you say to her, Sabrina?" I hissed "just the truth. Gave her some advice about it" Sabrina shrugged and texted someone.

"Truth about what"

"It's a secret" she whispered before walking close to me, she put a hand in my chest and moved her fingers up to my chin. "I'll tell you it if you leave her"

I pushed her hand away "what advice did you give her. I'm not here to play games, she could've died" I nearly yelled the end.

"I told her she didn't belong on earth, her father traumatized us all" she walked away from me "she doesn't know her father"

"Her father is Klaue"

My face went pale and everything started to spin, I got weak and felt like puking. I rushed to the bathroom and puked, Wanda rushed in.

"What happened?" She asked "Klaue is Tessa's father" I weakly stated after flushing the toilet.

Wanda went just as pale as I did.

She nearly fell over, I caught her and we sat on the floor "no... that- this can't be right" Wanda put a hand in her hair and squinted her eyes shut.

"He tortured and expiremented on us" Wanda opened her eyes and looked around lost "he tortured his own daughter" I stated.

"What if he don't know?" Wanda looked at me "how do you think he found us four?" I looked at her and her eyes got all watery.

"If she just stayed with her brother or wasn't born at all, we wouldn't have gone through that" Sabrina said at the doorway with picking it her nails.

"This isn't her fault you bitch" Wanda looked at Sabrina "kinda is though. Klaue knew where Tessa lived, when the explosion happened he came and took her. We just so happened to be with her- so he took us four" she rolled her eyes in anger.

"How do you know this?" I asked
"Overheard Stark and Tessa, I also read a file"

"It was just bad luck that we were with Tessa, but she saved us. Without her we would've been dead" I stood up

"And without her we would be living normal lives"
"She needs to die so I feel better about my trauma" she smirked and walked away.

I zoomed up to her and punched her right in the jaw, She nearly fell down before zooming and pushing me through my wall into the hallway.

I stood up and threw a chair at her, she absorbed the energy from my room and blasted me across the hallway and past everyone's rooms.

I slid across the floor into the common room where Bucky was trying to do a... puzzle of him?

He looked at me confused "you just go blood on the floor, cmon" Bucky complained.

I stood up and zoomed to Sabrina, I pushed her threw the wall and into a closet, she got impaled in the arm. She yelled before pulling it out and zooming up to me again, she blasted me to the ceiling before using telekinesis to throw me threw a window.

Wanda finally got Sabrina in her magic (Sabrina was zooming too much so wand couldn't catch her at first), and threw her into a wall. Wanda lifted her again and choked her a little.

I stood up weakly and almost fell before pulling glass out of my arm and neck, it didn't go too far into my neck luckily.

I zoomed to Wanda before panting. sabrina was about to pass out when Steve grabbed Wanda's hands making her drop Sabrina.