❅ | #02

________________

________________

"MS. Choi, I do not tolerate sleeping in my classroom." The teacher's voice boomed, as the girl lifted her head from her desk, frowning as she mumbled a small apology.

"There will be no exceptions. I expect you all to be highly attentive. So, Ms. Choi, I will assign you to after school detention."

"But-"

"Once again, no exceptions." The teacher shot her a glare, as she groaned and hid her face in her hands. It's not her fault that history was boring. She couldn't help but to doze off.

Why should she care about something that happened hundreds of years ago?

Plus, she barely even got any sleep the night before, having been up all night on facetime with her friend, helping her with chemistry homework.

Eunhee sighed and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, eyes boring into the chalkboard with a clenched jaw.

After a little while, the bell finally rang, most of the students letting out a sigh in relief. All except Choi Eunhee, who had gotten stuck in detention. All she wanted to do was just go home and sleep.

After packing up her stuff, she swung her backpack over her shoulder, walking out to the busy school halls. The girl traveled to her locker, where her two friends awaited.

"Eun!" Hanni greeted, giving a smile towards her friend.

"You look drained.." Minji commented, noticing the frustrated look on her face. Eunhee only let out a hum, as Hanni pressed her lips together before speaking again.

"Well.. after school, should we go shopping together? It'll help cheer you up." Hanni suggested, as Eunhee shook her head.

"I can't. I have detention."

Minji's eyes widened in surprise, "Really? For what?"

"For sleeping in Mr. Baek's class.. which, by the way, I wasn't even sleeping! I was simply just resting my eyes." Eunhee complained, putting in her locker pin before stuffing books she didn't need into it.

"Really? That's so unfair.. Mr. Baek has got to be my least favorite teacher.." Minji sighed out, crossing her arms over her chest as Hanni nodded in agreement.

"Yeah.. he's kinda weird, too. I don't know why, but he gives me like creepy vibes. I keep catching him staring at girls." Hanni frowned, looking down at her feet.