❅ | #48

________

________

SITTING down on the bench in the middle of the mall, bags set down beside her as she scrolled through her phone, trying to decide on which shop to visit next.

Jungwon sat down beside her, messing around with her free hand as he lay his head on her shoulder.

He had decided to tag along with her -- much to her liking as she was shopping for all of the other boys, and needed help deciding what to get them all.

Whilst Jungwon had told her multiple times that she, in fact, did not need to get them anything as they wouldn't mind at all, she insisted as she'd feel guilty if she didn't get them anything.

Afterall, they were kind enough to accept her into their friend group. The least she felt like she could do to thank them would be getting them all a Christmas gift.

All day, Christmas music had been playing over the mall speakers, being drowned out quite a lot due to the chattering of people. But, it was still hearable.

Jungwon hummed quietly along to the song that was playing, playing with the rings that decorated Eunhee's fingers.

"Hey, Eun?" He perked up, lifting his head from her shoulder. The girl let out a small hum, averting her attention from her phone to focus on him.

"I think I took Mariah Carey too seriously.." he muttered, earning a puzzled look from the girl.

"Huh?" She tilted her head, brows furrowed slightly.

"Because, all i want for christmas is you." He added on, giggling proudly to himself. Eunhee shook her head, a smile on her face.

"I-- Yang Jungwon, that was the cheesiest pickup line I've ever heard." She huffed out, looking back down at her phone.

"But, I thought hard about it! And, I'm sure there's pickup lines way cheesier than that." Jungwon pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest dramatically.

"You're so lucky I like you.." she mumbled out, pursing her lips together. Jungwon raised his brows in surprise, smile growing bigger at her words as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her to his side.

"Excuse me, what was that?" The boy teased, "I couldn't hear you very well, say it again please."

Eunhee snickered, shaking her head repeatedly. "You wish.. anyways, come on, we've-- or, I've got shopping to do." She said, wiggling out of his grip and standing up.