❅ | #50 | finale

in case you don't stick around for my long rant at the end of the chapter, i want to express my appreciation for those of you who chose to read and support this story

in case you don't stick around for my long rant at the end of the chapter, i want to express my appreciation for those of you who chose to read and support this story. i am so grateful and honored that you spent your precious time reading ditto, and i love you all more than i can truly express.

thank you so much for sticking around! i had such a fun time writing this. i hope you all can join me for my next journey writing my next story :)

also, one of the main characters for my upcoming ff is actually referenced somewhere in this chapter but i won't say where mwahaha 😈

i think some of you may be able to figure it out lolol

also, the first chapter as well as the cast + the playlist for my new ff are up now! please do go check that out if you are interested.

it's called heart to heart :]

(also this is a super long chapter, 5132 words, since it is the last one lol sorry )

-- lots of love, your author <3

______

december 25th, 2022
9:05am

"JUNGWON, wake up! It's Christmas!" Eunhee spoke softly, shaking him gently awake. The boy stirred in his sleep, a small groan escaping his lips as his grip around her body tightened, eyes fluttering open as a small smile settled onto his lips.

"Merry Christmas, Eun." He muttered tiredly, nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck. The girl smiled, threading her fingers through his hair.

Happiness coursed through her body, resting her cheek on the top of his head as she listened to his small breaths as he continued to allow himself to wake up fully.

"Merry Christmas, Won." She replied quietly with a sigh of content, relaxing in his hold from her previous outburst of excitement she had when she had woken up.

A comfortable silence embedded their surrounding areas, as it normally did, both having a calm state of mind being in each other's arms on Christmas morning.

Is this what love felt like? Something she dreamed of since she was younger, waiting to meet her prince (or princess) that would sweep her right off her feet.

She was finding it hard to believe that she had finally met him, and he turned out to be none other than Yang Jungwon, her classmate in highschool. But, she sure wasn't complaining. She felt a type of happiness she hadn't felt since she was a little kid.