❅ | #11

______________

______________

MORNING finally came around, and Eunhee wanted nothing more than to sleep, having stayed up late. Tho, she didn't regret it at all.

Heeseung made her feel comfortable and safe whilst talking about her past, despite only knowing him for such a short amount of time.

Currently, the tired girl walked alongside a very energetic Ni-Ki, who was talking very passionately about a new Nintendo switch game he had gotten recently. Although she zoned out half of the conversation, she found it cute how happy he seemed talking about it.

"Yeah, it's really fun.. you should get it." Ni-Ki ended his rather long rant, before letting out a hum and snapping his fingers in her direction.

"Oh! Why were you up at two in the morning?" The boy tilted his head, as Eunhee shrugged.

"Nothing important." She replied, earning an eye roll.

"Liar.. Heeseung-hyung said you two stayed up til almost three in the morning." Ni-Ki pointed out.

Eunhee pressed her lips together in a thin line, opening her mouth to speak when a familiar voice cut her off.

"Ni-Ki, you're tiring her." Jungwon appeared, beginning to walk on the left of the girl. Said boy gasped dramatically, reaching over the girl that stood between the two boys and lightly pushing Jungwon.

"Hey! It's not my fault that she stayed up until three in the morning!" Ni-Ki defended himself, crossing his arms over his chest as a pout settled onto his lips.

Jungwon paused, before turning his attention to Eunhee, looking at her with furrowed brows. "You stayed up until three?"

"Have you not checked your phone?" Ni-Ki asked, as Jungwon quickly shook his head.

"I haven't been on my phone yet today.. anyways, why did you stay up so late? Did you forget we had school in the morning or something?" Jungwon questioned.

"No, I was very well aware of that. I just couldn't sleep and got bored, that's all." Eunhee muttered. Not all of it was a lie.

Jungwon squinted his eyes slightly, not fully believing her words but shrugging it off, deciding to leave her be. Whatever it was, she clearly wasn't in the mood to talk about it right now.

"Mmm, okay.. I can't believe next week is the last week of school.. then we'll officially be done with high school." Jungwon sighed out, resting both of his hands behind his head.