❅ | #44

______

______

ALTHOUGH her memory was very vague, she could recall being woken up by Heeseung, who had reached her apartment complex. He had offered to walk her inside, but Eunhee declined, saying he had already done enough, and that she didn't want to keep him from returning to his own home any longer.

Whilst Heeseung didn't mind, he agreed to her requests as she seemed pretty set on them. Eunhee hugged him goodbye, before returning into her apartment building and traveling through the elevator all the way up to her floor.

The last thing she remembered was her crashing onto her bed, falling into a dreamless sleep.

Currently, the time is 2:12pm. Eunhee had just woken up, having gotten home at around 4:32am. She was tired, and needed rest.

She was a hundred percent positive that her sleep schedule was completely ruined at this point, as she hadn't been sleeping or waking up at reasonable times recently.

The first thing Eunhee did when she woke up was drag herself out of her bed, trudging over to her closet to grab a change of clothes before heading into her bathroom to take a shower.

She felt dirty, having come home after being out for hours and not showering-- something that she'd usually refrain from doing as everytime she did, she felt unsanitary.

But, obviously, running on only like, two hours of sleep, Eunhee hardly had energy to hold herself up as it was, so there was no way she was going to be able to keep herself stable under hot water.

After showering and dressing herself in a random pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, she stared at her reflection in her mirror.

Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, seeing the dark circles that had settled under her eyes. She relaxed her gaze, knowing she expected it to happen anyways.

Sighing, she wandered back into her room, dropping her dirty clothes into a laundry basket. Eunhee wandered to her bed, tearing off her sheets and comforter before carrying it to her washer and dryer, which was located in a small closet in her hallway.

She had decided it was time to clean up a bit, having not done enough of it in a little while. She had grown tired of living in a messy environment, as it only made her more upset with herself.

Starting her bedding in the washer, she began to clean up around her apartment, putting things where they belonged, vacuuming, washing dishes, you name it.

It was already 5:01pm by the time she had finished, plopping down onto her couch with a small sigh of relief.

She has already wasted most of her day cleaning, causing her to stray away from her phone. Remembering what Heeseung had told her last night, she quickly grabbed her phone, opening her messages as her fingers clicked on his contact almost instantly.